No Luggage Tags - Recent eDocs

1 minute ago, PompeySailor said:

We do the 45 day 30 day routine as always and no different than Mariner last month

Just this time NO luggage tag page in eDocs

I don't use the edocs.   When I get that email, I simply transfer it to my RCI cruise folder...without ever looking at it.   I know it will be there if I ever need it...and have never had to .  

• Like 1

Just now, island lady said:

I don't use the edocs.   When I get that email, I simply transfer it to my RCI cruise folder...without ever looking at it.   I know it will be there if I ever need it...and have never had to .  

We never use it either, I ONLY to print out luggage tags 

Says mine are pending 

8 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

So

email PDF no luggage tags

APP no way of seeing luggage tag status other than PDF with no luggage tags

Website shows Pending

Looking more like an IT weekend party 🎈 

LOL....oh well.   There is always the old fashioned...non tech way.   

Fold up piece of white paper and print cabin number/name on it.   Your handwriting is probably way better than the porters.  😉 

4 minutes ago, island lady said:

Fold up piece of white paper and print cabin number/name on it.   Your handwriting is probably way better than the porters.  😉 

👍🏻

26 minutes ago, island lady said:

I've also done this and just pasted the correct number in the tag format, but alas, no copy of a tag anywhere to cut/paste and play with.

Edited by BecciBoo

5 hours ago, island lady said:

I print two of them out...then copy for another two (two per bag, two bags).  😉  

Those get cut to fit, and then stuffed into those Amazon plastic sleeves...one on the side, one on the top.  

Of course yours may have to come with complimentary duct tape.  😄 😄 

You're not going to believe this. July we rented a car and took a short road trip to Jackson Hole. Heading up one of the mountain canyons we came upon two big crows/ravens feasting on a dead deer. As we got closer they took flight. One went to the right and the other headed directly toward us. That one smashed into us breaking the drivers side mirror. I pulled over and stopped. Got out, picked up the bigger pieces of the mirror. Grabbed my roll of duct tape out of our suitcase and did a roadside repair. Man we are on a roll this year (pun intended). 😁 Hopefully our September cruise will not require the use of duct tape. But I'll pack it.

Back to the topic. Celebrity is no longer snail mailing luggage tags. We have to print them from the eDocs or from the CP like with RC. All printed and stuffed in our handy, dandy amazon plastic luggage tag sleeves. 

8 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

It is definitely a timing thing.  Whether temporary or permanent, it's not a sure thing that they will be there at 30 days.

My 9/18 luggage tags are there.

My 9/25 tags are NOT there yet.

My 9/18 luggage tags are not there. I didn’t get edoc email either but I have my set sail pass. I only use an iPad and an iPhone so I don’t know if that’s the problem?

6 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

Little extra message from RC when ? is clicked 

I wish this was my first Rodeo 😉

672575EE-8592-4D1A-9A73-F6955547A424.jpeg

Yep - me two; 3 1/2 weeks out and no tags.  Patience is not one of my strengths 

• Haha 2

Our luggage tags for our 9/11 Harmony cruise were  ready right at 90 days. Printed them out, stuffed them in their plastic holders, and they’re ready to go. I just went back and checked to make sure they’re still available and they are still there both in our cruise docs page 19 and with the set sail pass. Hope everyone who doesn’t have their now gets them soon. 

Printing out my luggage tags and stuffing them into their little plastic holders is one of my favorite precruise tasks to do! 😃

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, perfect match said:

Our luggage tags for our 9/11 Harmony cruise were  ready right at 90 days. Printed them out, stuffed them in their plastic holders, and they’re ready to go. I just went back and checked to make sure they’re still available and they are still there both in our cruise docs page 19 and with the set sail pass. Hope everyone who doesn’t have their now gets them soon. 

Printing out my luggage tags and stuffing them into their little plastic holders is one of my favorite precruise tasks to do! 😃

NINETY DAYS?!?!?!??!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, davekathy said:

You're not going to believe this. July we rented a car and took a short road trip to Jackson Hole. Heading up one of the mountain canyons we came upon two big crows/ravens feasting on a dead deer. As we got closer they took flight. One went to the right and the other headed directly toward us. That one smashed into us breaking the drivers side mirror. I pulled over and stopped. Got out, picked up the bigger pieces of the mirror. Grabbed my roll of duct tape out of our suitcase and did a roadside repair. Man we are on a roll this year (pun intended). 😁 Hopefully our September cruise will not require the use of duct tape. But I'll pack it.

Back to the topic. Celebrity is no longer snail mailing luggage tags. We have to print them from the eDocs or from the CP like with RC. All printed and stuffed in our handy, dandy amazon plastic luggage tag sleeves. 

LOL!!   Yes, now Bucky is calling you the "Duct Tape King".  😄    I took the lap top outside to read this to him...we both cracked up!!  

• Haha 1