Live Reports - Cruising on Coral Princess September 2022.

10 hours ago, arxcards said:

We have had a couple, with one landing on the helipad on Radiance of the Seas.

Anyone on the open decks is rounded up, and directed inside, then they block access. They will usually announce at least one side of the ship to stay off their balconies for safety reasons. 

Not every day a ship heads in towards Rockhampton.

1617989126_download(31).thumb.png.c731cd66034f54d8fcde9e3eff3ef49b.png

Do you have a good view of land?

14 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

I think they pick on grannies like me! Don’t trust my innocent look obviously lol

14 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

I think they pick on grannies like me! Don’t trust my innocent look obviously lol

I told them that once, as the business people flew past!  They know we won't complain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Lay off the chilli pickled onions Geoff.lol.

Post cruise is probably too many eggs benedict.

The test works too. The first time I had it long ago, there had been a box of matches in my jacket packet the week before - the jacket scored special attention.

Edited by arxcards
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cbtours said:

Having had experiences with various drug couriers @ Sydney Airport, I can assure you I have encountered several drug carrying grannies, lol. Innocent looking, albeit crooks. They normally got around  5 to 7 years in the Big House out Silverwater.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Having had experiences with various drug couriers @ Sydney Airport, I can assure you I have encountered several drug carrying grannies, lol. Innocent looking, albeit crooks. They normally got around  5 to 7 years in the Big House out Silverwater.

I don’t doubt it esp after watching docos, border security etc. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, arxcards said:

I always seem to get the explosives sniffer test. I must fit the profile 🤯

For a while I was always pulled aside for the explosives test. I don't know what that indicated.😁 I haven't flown for around three years, so I don't know what will happen next time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

I always think that's why I get targeted - because I look so innocent, especially when I was travelling with my three small children 🤣🤣😂 - well before I was a grandma. Just this week coming back from NZ, got 'patted down' by a female security guard. I think now I have a bit more 'natural padding' I look even dodgier!

• Haha 2

We've finally reached warm weather. We're currently anchored off Airlie Beach and it's a glorious warm, sunny day. We didn't go ashore today, just had a relaxed morning and are now in the Sanctuary for the afternoon. I'm not sure if we'll risk the pool though, it might be still a tad too cold.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

We've finally reached warm weather. We're currently anchored off Airlie Beach and it's a glorious warm, sunny day. We didn't go ashore today, just had a relaxed morning and are now in the Sanctuary for the afternoon. I'm not sure if we'll risk the pool though, it might be still a tad too cold.

Enjoy. How much longer is your cruise?

20 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Either there aren't many Elite passengers currently onboard or Coral has an exceptionally efficient laundry. We left a bag of laundry to be done on our bed last night. The clean laundry came back around 5:30pm today. 

Try on a world cruise it can take 3 to 4 days, with all the Elites on board.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NSWP said:

Agree, I have not used an iron in a couple of years, nice of Princess to iron my  clothes, ye gods even my pajamasI mean who irons pj’s? Mind you probably spent spent 100k on Princess in past 20:years. They owe me in elite laundry, lol.

My mother would also iron underwear.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

We get back to Sydney 8th October. It was a 12 night cruise.

7 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Thats great. Just in time for us to board on 11th, which we're really looking forward too, though no suite this time. 😁

Looks like it is my civil duty to plug that 3 night gap.

• Haha 2