Dinner Reservations on Medallion Disappeared!

suzyed

I made all our  dinner reservations on the Medallion for our upcoming cruise weeks ago and just checked the APP and all the reservations are gone with the exception of the Specialty Dining reservations.  I had booked them in the Island Dining room and now they are not even offering that as a choice??
What's up with that?? Anyone else have that problem?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, suzyed said:

I made all our  dinner reservations on the Medallion for our upcoming cruise weeks ago and just checked the APP and all the reservations are gone with the exception of the Specialty Dining reservations.  I had booked them in the Island Dining room and now they are not even offering that as a choice??

Yes.  Have booked ours several times.  They keep disappearing.  We're giving up and just showing up at the door.

• Thanks 1

Same with me.  My reservations are there but my husband's disappeared.  I tried adding and it wouldn't allow me to add but would allow me to change time which I don't want to do.  I plan on keeping it as it is and get it corrected while on board ship.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, suzyed said:

Susan, if that just happened yesterday or today.  Wait and recheck it tmrw. They are updating the website, which we know can affect the App. 
I would see if it’s not shown on the App tmrw, sign into the website OceanReady and see if its shown there. 
The updates are through 930pm PT tonight, I believe. 

If they are not there tmrw, then you will need to get hold of the Medallion App team.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, suzyed said:

I just checked and the App is going crazy!

Not touching it till tmrw.  Don’t try to change anything.

Mine had a popup!  You’re not allowed to make dining room reservations until fully paid!

OMG. This was final payment in July. Totally off. 

29 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

Don't waste any more of your time with the app, and make any needed reservations once on board, or just show up. It's not worth the frustration dealing with such a buggy app.

Meanwhile, others are scooping up all the best times.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Meanwhile, others are scooping up all the best times.

That all depends on what you consider the best time.

It's Princess' fault.

Show up on day one, talk to the Maitre D or whatever they are calling them now,  explain what happened, then tell them what you want, and let them try to accommodate you....that's the business they are supposedly in. None of this is your fault, let them fix it.

Edited by CineGraphic
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CineGraphic said:

That all depends on what you consider the best time.

It's Princess's fault.

Show up on day one, talk to the Maitre D or whatever they are calling them now,  explain what happened, then tell them what you want, and let them try to accommodate you....that's the business they are supposedly in. None of this is your fault, let them fix it.

That is my plan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suzyed said:

Wait, check that your Internet connection, then try again.  Or wait until tomorrow.

Today is Sunday.  Princess often does IT work on Sunday.  The data is stored on servers.  If they are doing maintenance, or if the Internet connection is slow, the App will act as if the data is not there, even though it still is.  Best thing to do is to try later or tomorrow. and see if the data comes back.

54 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

I just checked and the App is going crazy!

Not touching it till tmrw.  Don’t try to change anything.

Mine had a popup!  You’re not allowed to make dining room reservations until fully paid!

OMG. This was final payment in July. Totally off. 

That is funny I was able to make reservations for a cruise next April.

Probably a server issue, either comm or maintenance.

1 hour ago, suzyed said:

I booked DMW reservations for my husband’s upcoming cruises. Although he wants the same time, same dining room every night, I had to book them one night at a time. 30 nights. It took awhile. Two days later they had all disappeared. I gave it three days to fix itself, and then today booked them all again, one night at a time.

It’s such a train wreck. 

Edited by PescadoAmarillo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• When I read the dinner reservations disappeared threads, I always check mine to insure mine are still there. this time I got a message that I could not make reservations until my cruise was paid in full. i also noticed the boarding QR code was gone. After momentary panic I rebooted my IPhone and all was well.
  •  

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Susan, if that just happened yesterday or today.  Wait and recheck it tmrw. They are updating the website, which we know can affect the App. 
I would see if it’s not shown on the App tmrw, sign into the website OceanReady and see if its shown there. 
The updates are through 930pm PT tonight, I believe. 

If they are not there tmrw, then you will need to get hold of the Medallion App team.

Thanks, but silly me...I went and made all new ones.  But I will check it tomorrow.

The same thing happened to me.  I cannot see the reservations I made for the Island Dining Room on the app on my phone.  However, when I use my computer to go to the website version of MedallionClass, all of my dining reservations are there.  I was glad to see they are not lost, but will be glad when I can again see them in the app.

57 minutes ago, suzyed said:

Funny thing is, I haven't had any issues and wondered why everyone else was.  Now I see.

Another potential item to check if it acts strange is to reboot your phone, if you a long time since the last reboot it can tie up some memory  a reboot will release the memory.

The reservations I made for my cruise starting November 28 on the Caribbean Princess disappeared as well. I had made a set reservation for the Island Dining Room. That dining room is no longer showing up in the app for me. I had to redo my reservation for the Coral Dining Room.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ldtr said:

Another potential item to check if it acts strange is to reboot your phone, if you a long time since the last reboot it can tie up some memory  a reboot will release the memory.

My Samsung (Android) re-boots itself every morning at 3:00am.  I imagine all with recent O/S do the same?

3 minutes ago, geoherb said:

The reservations I made for my cruise starting November 28 on the Caribbean Princess disappeared as well. I had made a set reservation for the Island Dining Room. That dining room is no longer showing up in the app for me. I had to redo my reservation for the Coral Dining Room.

I did the same.  Grrr!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CruisePrin said:

The same thing happened to me.  I cannot see the reservations I made for the Island Dining Room on the app on my phone.  However, when I use my computer to go to the website version of MedallionClass, all of my dining reservations are there.  I was glad to see they are not lost, but will be glad when I can again see them in the app.

Recheck them today. Seems to corrected itself.