Problems with Royal sign in???

skrapngal

Anyone else not able to sign in to their bookings this morning?

The app seems to be working on my phone, but I cannot sign it to my bookings on the website. The home page comes up, but when I try to enter my credentials to sign in, it simply renews the sign in window.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, baldilocks said:

Evidently RCG has had some sort of IT collapse. My Celebrity login doesn't work either.

That's also being reported on FB.  The fact we can get to the pages we can means it's not a total server crash, but it seems more like updates gone bad.  

28 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Royal has had on/off issues for couple Days with 3-4 Threads then, but seems worse today. Maybe they are getting ready for a BIG SALE!!! 🤪

More likely entering in all the price increases so that when Black Friday comes, the 'big sale' prices will still be more than today's current 'sale' prices.  

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I received a Royal Up email today and was able to bid.  I could also get into the website without signing in.  I successfully used my C&A number to look at available cabins before bidding.  Just can’t see my account.

Royal Up is not run by RC, it is a completely different company which is why their website is still working.

2 minutes ago, RCFirstTimer said:

Royal Up is not run by RC, it is a completely different company which is why their website is still working.

Yes, I understand Royal Up.  I was able to get into Royal’s site by googling “Royal Caribbean” and search for a cabin on my sailing without logging in.  I tried entering my C&A number to see if discounts worked;  the number was recognized and brought up a discount.  I got up to the payment page before I backed out.  Then I tried (again) to log in through my normal link and was unable to get in.  So it is possible to book a cabin today, but not look at our account information.