The Migration Continues

arxcards

Just a bit of a project to capture the fleet, as they migrate south for the summer. in order of arrival dates into Australia. Jump in and post transit info for your ship of interest - port and ship cams etc.

Ā 

Carnival Splendor is well on the way, having just departed Port Denarau for a Sydney arrival on 30th September.

Ā 

Majestic Princess has recently departed Los Angeles bound for Honolulu, set to arrive in Sydney on 20th October. Bon Voyage Stu.

1482038621_download(26).thumb.png.72b6f8eb86b1c81c248fb44e1775ce3a.png

Ā 

Celebrity Eclipse departed Seattle a couple of days back, and will arrive in Sydney on 22nd October.

Ā 

Ovation of the Seas is currently on her final Alaskan cruise, then will depart Vancouver on 30th September, to arrive in Sydney on 29th October.

Ā 

Carnival Luminosa will leave Palermo following her rebranding in the coming days. I don't yet have a specific time. She will depart for Brisbane without passengers, with a likely pause in Singapore, then on to arrive in Brisbane on the evening of 29th October. When they get their ship together, she will start cruising on 6th November.

Ā 

Quantum of the Seas will set off on her final Alaska cruise tomorrow, then depart Vancouver for Brisbane on 3rd October, arriving on 1st November.

Ā 

Grand Princess is on the final days of her Alaskan season, follows with a 7 night cruise to LA, then sets off for NZ, Sydney and Melbourne on 3rd October. Arrives to Sydney on 2nd November, then into Melbourne 2 days later.

Ā 

Queen Elizabeth completes her Med season on 10th October, and heads to Fremantle, arriving on 7th November.

Ā 

Westerdam departs on her final Alaskan cruise tomorrow (our time), and returns to Seattle on 2nd October. She will then depart for Sydney, to arrive on 8th November.

Ā 

Noordam is currently on her final Alaskan cruise, which will follow with a coastal cruise from Vancouver to San Diego. She will depart there on 8th October, and arrive in Sydney on 12th November.

Ā 

Norwegian Spirit is still some time away. Currently on her final Alaskan season cruise, but that will be followed by a series of itineraries between Hawaii and Papeete. Arrives in Sydney on 21st December.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Just a bit of a project to capture the fleet, as they migrate south for the summer. in order of arrival dates into Australia. Jump in and post transit info for your ship of interest - port and ship cams etc.

Ā 

Carnival Splendor is well on the way, having just departed Port Denarau for a Sydney arrival on 30th September.

Ā 

Majestic Princess has recently departed Los Angeles bound for Honolulu, set to arrive in Sydney on 20th October. Bon Voyage Stu.

1482038621_download(26).thumb.png.72b6f8eb86b1c81c248fb44e1775ce3a.png

Ā 

Celebrity Eclipse departed Seattle a couple of days back, and will arrive in Sydney on 22nd October.

Ā 

Ovation of the Seas is currently on her final Alaskan cruise, then will depart Vancouver on 30th September, to arrive in Sydney on 29th October.

Ā 

Carnival Luminosa will leave Palermo following her rebranding in the coming days. I don't yet have a specific time. She will depart for Brisbane without passengers, with a likely pause in Singapore, then on to arrive in Brisbane on the evening of 29th October. When they get their ship together, she will start cruising on 6th November.

Ā 

Quantum of the Seas will set off on her final Alaska cruise tomorrow, then depart Vancouver for Brisbane on 3rd October, arriving on 1st November.

Ā 

Grand Princess is on the final days of her Alaskan season, follows with a 7 night cruise to LA, then sets off for NZ, Sydney and Melbourne on 3rd October. Arrives to Sydney on 2nd November, then into Melbourne 2 days later.

Ā 

Queen Elizabeth completes her Med season on 10th October, and heads to Fremantle, arriving on 7th November.

Ā 

Westerdam departs on her final Alaskan cruise tomorrow (our time), and returns to Seattle on 2nd October. She will then depart for Sydney, to arrive on 8th November.

Ā 

Noordam is currently on her final Alaskan cruise, which will follow with a coastal cruise from Vancouver to San Diego. She will depart there on 8th October, and arrive in Sydney on 12th November.

Ā 

Norwegian Spirit is still some time away. Currently on her final Alaskan season cruise, but that will be followed by a series of itineraries between Hawaii and Papeete. Arrives in Sydney on 21st December.

Ā 

Ā 

Very impressive research !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

Good work arxcards! šŸ™‚

I was about start a thread like this before we left New Zealand, but work got in the way, Thank You! šŸ˜ž

Keep us up to date with what is happening with Majestic, but mostly enjoy your time aboard.

Ā 

Critical, no sneezing allowed - we want a green ship arriving to this side of the Pacific.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

What would the ship be with the least number of passengers?

Both of the Holland America ships, Westerdam and Noordam are the same size and carry almost the same number of passengers - Noordam = 1972 and Westerdam = 1964. They are both Vista Class ships. Noordam was refurbished in 2019 and Westerdam in 2021.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, cruiser3775 said:

Both of the Holland America ships, Westerdam and Noordam are the same size and carry almost the same number of passengers - Noordam = 1972 and Westerdam = 1964. They are both Vista Class ships. Noordam was refurbished in 2019 and Westerdam in 2021.

I knew it was close, as it should be for sister ships. My reference had Westerdam at 1968, and Noordam at 1972. Wiki has different numbers again, but whichever way, I wonder how Noordam scored an extra couple of cabins than her sisters.

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Lots on celebrity and Royal Caribbean uncle Les and none of that medallion thingo.

Ā 

image.gif.86ba40259d5db19dd9f6d8469185cd62.gif

LOL. I only used the medallion to embark and disembark the ship, open and close cabin door, buy drinks. So I could not throw it overboard.

35 minutes ago, NSWP said:

LOL. I only used the medallion to embark and disembark the ship, open and close cabin door, buy drinks. So I could not throw it overboard.

So, you didn't see the medallion cougar function on the app?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, arxcards said:

So, you didn't see the medallion cougar function on the app?

I pressed the black Elite button on the medallion, but none magically appeared from the ceiling fold down bunks in my 4 berth cabin, Geoff.šŸ¤£
Perhaps I should have shelled out for the Premier package instead of Princess Standard.šŸ¤“

Edited by NSWP
  • Haha 1