Where is Captain's Club Elite breakfast on Beyond?

C-sea

Ours was in TUSCAN  on  both of our EDGE cruises ,great way to start the day with a light breakfast and good coffee., was it a small buffet  or served on little platers?

Grand Bistro is very  nice but not the same for breakfast.

Did Cap Club host/ hostess attend regularly?

Edited by hcat

35 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

With the new Simply Sail rates, the popularity of the morning beverages may be on the rise

Yes, this is our situation, now retired & cruising more, some of our cruises will be splurges as enjoying The Retreat and some will be more basic, where we will enjoy the Elite benefits. Hoping there is nova lox available.

1 hour ago, hcat said:

Ours was in TUSCAN  on  both of our EDGE cruises ,great way to start the day with a light breakfast and good coffee., was it a small buffet  or served on little platers?

Grand Bistro is very  nice but not the same for breakfast.

I'm hoping it is in the Grand Bistro on the Edge class ships, rather than the Tuscan main dining room.

It was a nice space on Solstice class ships in Tuscan Grill where there is large aft windows allowed for great morning ocean viewing.

• 3 months later...
On 10/17/2022 at 8:02 AM, C-sea said:

Yes, this is our situation, now retired & cruising more, some of our cruises will be splurges as enjoying The Retreat and some will be more basic, where we will enjoy the Elite benefits. Hoping there is nova lox available.

We have booked our first cruise in a very long time with out a bev. package. We just became elite plus so looking forward to the benefits that come with it .We will enjoy a good coffee followed by a mimosa.And the daily HH .And buying a few cocktails during the day will be so much cheaper than a package !

• Like 2

On 10/17/2022 at 6:10 AM, Cruise a holic said:

Do they serve salmon platters?  They did on the M class.  Also fresh fruit  and cheese selections?  I enjoyed the cappuccino in the morning also.

Yes, they serve lox and bagels. I don’t recall whether they had eggs but it was a nice menu that included fruit and smoothies, etc. it was just different in that it is set up with tables and chairs and not conducive to meeting other CC folks. Service was outstanding. There were very few people there. The CC hostess, Justine, was not there when I was but I did meet her later. She is lovely.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So glad I found this post. We have booked this cruise without the Al and was wondering if there was anywhere we could get special coffee as Elite. Thank you for the information. We do plan on going to El Bacio while on board, we love this place. Any other Elite perks we can use, I know we are supposed to get free drinks between 5 to 7. Any tips on using this perk. We have not used the Elite perks before so anything else we should take advantage of please explain. 

44 minutes ago, shay1 said:

So glad I found this post. We have booked this cruise without the Al and was wondering if there was anywhere we could get special coffee as Elite. Thank you for the information. We do plan on going to El Bacio while on board, we love this place. Any other Elite perks we can use, I know we are supposed to get free drinks between 5 to 7. Any tips on using this perk. We have not used the Elite perks before so anything else we should take advantage of please explain. 

The specialty coffees at El Bacio are sadly for Elite+.

Drinks are at any bar except the Martini Bar.

Go on line to Captain's Club Benefits to see the list.  We enjoy the laundry benefit for our sturdy clothes that can handle a very hot wash.  Dry cleaning too.

On 10/16/2022 at 1:15 PM, C-sea said:

Where is the dedicated restaurant for CC elite on Beyond complimentary breakfast and is it continental only. Are mimosas and bloody marys included ?

8 to 10 am daily at Le Grand Bistro Restaurant on the Beyond. Just got off the ship. And yes, those drinks are included.

2 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

The specialty coffees at El Bacio are sadly for Elite+.

Drinks are at any bar except the Martini Bar.

Go on line to Captain's Club Benefits to see the list.  We enjoy the laundry benefit for our sturdy clothes that can handle a very hot wash.  Dry cleaning too.

The Elite Cocktail Hour drinks are not available at the World Class bar or Cellar Masters either iirc.