Concierge or Captains Club Contact on Summit

hovank

We are sailing on Summit 10 NOV 22 in Aqua Class.  Does anyone have, or if you're on Summit, the email address for the Concierge or Captains Club Representative (Elite)?  I have a special request and have not been successful going through the website.  If you're onboard, I greatly appreciate if you could get that information.  Thank you!

Thank you.  I have several Aqua Class Rooms and no one has contact us regarding preferences for welcome wine in rooms etc......I also need two cribs...was hoping to get it taken care of before boarding.

3 hours ago, hovank said:

We are sailing on Summit 10 NOV 22 in Aqua Class.  Does anyone have, or if you're on Summit, the email address for the Concierge or Captains Club Representative (Elite)?  I have a special request and have not been successful going through the website.  If you're onboard, I greatly appreciate if you could get that information.  Thank you!

Ask here on the current Summit cruise.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2887634-live-on-summit-repositioning-boston-miami-oct-15-2022-have-questions-ask-away/?do=getNewComment

That level of service and contact isn’t available to Aqua cabins. You can swap out the free wine once you arrive to your cabin but those aren’t things they are going to arrange pre-cruise. 

If you’re wanting cribs for a third in Aqua that’s another issue all together. 

4 hours ago, hovank said:

Thank you.  I have several Aqua Class Rooms and no one has contact us regarding preferences for welcome wine in rooms etc......I also need two cribs...was hoping to get it taken care of before boarding.

Welcome wines of any type not great... Attendant will swap out but not much better choices .   You can pre order ($)  something you prefer on the Bon Votage part of Cruise planner.  Could Special Needs Dept  help with cribs or just calling Cekeb  phone number to request,?   Note: AQ occupancy is  limited to 2 guests per cabin .i think that includes kiddos/ babies.

AQ class  is not Concierge service oriented.....your main perks are Access to BLU and thermal suite/ persian garden and some other priorities.

Guest Relations confirms that pre-cruise contact is not a feature of Aqua Class, nor of being Elite.

to request “pack and Play” you or your travel agent should contact Special Needs.  They do not have full-sized cribs.

definitely put the order in pre-cruise

as noted, they confirmed that Aqua Class is single or double occupancy only, not Double + Child.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hovank said:

You won’t receive a pre-cruise contact unless you are in a suite.  Call Special Needs to order the Pack’nPlays to be delivered to your stateroom

On 10/23/2022 at 2:57 PM, WestLakeGirl said:

You won’t receive a pre-cruise contact unless you are in a suite.  Call Special Needs to order the Pack’nPlays to be delivered to your stateroom

WestLakeGirl, I’m curious…we’re booked in a suite for November 5th sailing, so wondering if there’s a time frame for them to contact me or, better, if there is a way to contact them I’m not aware of. I have a question I need answered preferably before Monday that the reservations department can’t answer. That’s the only department I find open over weekends…

In our experience Royal Suites and above get contacted between 10-30 days pre cruise.  When in a Celebrity Suite about 50% of the time we receive a email about 10 days pre cruise asking simple things e.g. need extra hangers, pillow preference, arrival time.  The other 50% no contact.  Sky Suites the contact is very hit or miss, and again when contacted it is a form email.

32 minutes ago, Dog Mommie said:

WestLakeGirl, I’m curious…we’re booked in a suite for November 5th sailing, so wondering if there’s a time frame for them to contact me or, better, if there is a way to contact them I’m not aware of. I have a question I need answered preferably before Monday that the reservations department can’t answer. That’s the only department I find open over weekends…

You can call 1-877-RETREAT