Majestic Princess question

lhayler

Is anyone currently on board or has recently been on the Majestic Princess in an mini suite, and can tell me if the following is available in the cabin:

• shampoo and conditioner
  • a clothes line
  • a kettle
  • any other toiletries?

Thanks in advance

Warm regards

Lynette

On Princess ships in Australia you will find bath gell and a combined shampoo/conditioner. There is also a pull-out clothes line, but don't confuse it with the red emergency cord over the bath. 😁 There will not be a kettle in any Princess cabins in Australian ships. There are no other toiletries.

BTW, I suggest you only use the bath in the mini suite as a bath if you are very agile because it is very difficult to get out of. Using it as a shower is OK because you remain on your feet.

3 hours ago, lhayler said:

Is anyone currently on board or has recently been on the Majestic Princess in an mini suite, and can tell me if the following is available in the cabin:

• shampoo and conditioner
  • a clothes line
  • a kettle
  • any other toiletries?

Thanks in advance

Warm regards

Lynette

- As mentioned, a combined shampoo & conditioner, and a shower gel in the shower. Also a liquid hand wash dispenser at the basin. I thought the shampoo was acceptable, but my wife thought it was ordinary, so she used up some hotel mini bottles in our travel kit.

- Yes, clothes line running inside the curtain of shower/tub

- No kettle. You can order coffee and tea from room service. As a general rule, Princess only have kettles available in cabin on UK based cruises.

- We scored a mini travel tote, which includes cotton tips and pads, a razor and tube of shave cream,  and 2 toothbrushes. First time we have had one of those on Princess in a mini or otherwise.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, arxcards said:

Also a liquid hand wash dispenser at the basin.

Sorry, just want to confirm if I understood it correctly.  So, there was liquid hand soap on the bathroom sink and not bar soap?   I don't like bar soap and had always brought an empty liquid soap bottle with me and then ask the cabin steward to fill it up for me with liquid soap (on my last Regal cruise, he filled it with bath gel).  On the Discovery Princess cruise I just got off last week, there was liquid soap and not bar soap on the bathroom sink.

3 hours ago, chubbypiggy said:

Sorry, just want to confirm if I understood it correctly.  So, there was liquid hand soap on the bathroom sink and not bar soap?   I don't like bar soap and had always brought an empty liquid soap bottle with me and then ask the cabin steward to fill it up for me with liquid soap (on my last Regal cruise, he filled it with bath gel).  On the Discovery Princess cruise I just got off last week, there was liquid soap and not bar soap on the bathroom sink.

Yes, I can confirm liquid hand soap.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Josiejk said:

Hi - I’m on the majestic now. Friends are in club class mini suite. I will ask them & reply later today. Full suite has liquid soap no bar soap. 

If you don’t mind, please kindly check if Majestic has this water filter machine. Recently I was on the Discovery Princess and there were 2 water filter machines at the entrance to the World Fresh Marketplace (buffet). 

CCEAEAAD-3422-4863-B4B3-E4C11E73ED3D.jpeg

Strange no bar soap on Majestic. On Coral in Sept had bar soap, those little round ones and the liquid soaps.

Whilst on the subject of Majestic Princess, hitting some rough weather enroute to Tassie. Looks like they are in for a few rough days around the Apple Isle. Below pic just taken from Princess bridgecams.

majestic_bridge.jpg

Edited by NSWP

9 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

On Coral the only cabins that had the liquid hand soap were full suites. The Club Class minisuite, regular minisuite and balcony cabin had bar soap. The liquid hand soap is lovely.

The bar soap/liquid soap must vary. We had a mini suite on the Coral and had liquid soap.

14 hours ago, Obilix said:

What? No hand lotion!

I forgot to bring body moisturizer so I asked my cabin steward for more and he gave me 8 tubes.

There was a tube of moisturizer and a shower cap and nail files with cotton buds and bars of soap already on the bathroom shelf. Not sure if that was because mum is elite or just because he knew how nice we were going to be.