Club Class Breakfast (?)

tampadee

Club Class is a dining experience.  You will have a designated area (usually deck 6) where reservations are not needed. Walk up/walk in.  Most times, no waiting.  It is open for breakfast and dinner every day and lunch on sea days/late port days.

As far as breakfast, lunch, dinner goes. It will be the same menu as the Main Dining room with a few extra dishes in the evening.

This is different than the Full Suite breakfast at either Sabatini's or the Crown Grill.  

It is easier to request the same wait staff (not necessarily the same table).  I think there are 3-4 teams.  All are exceptional.

Edited by cr8tiv1

23 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Club Class is a dining experience.  You will have a designated area (usually deck 6) where reservations are not needed. Walk up/walk in.  Most times, no waiting.  It is open for breakfast and dinner every day and lunch on sea days/late port days.

As far as breakfast, lunch, dinner goes. It will be the same menu as the Main Dining room with a few extra dishes in the evening.

I recall a post from SeaHag listing some extra dishes for breakfast and lunch too in the Club Class section

• Like 3

Club class breakfast is served in the CC dining room. As such, it is a quiet area, with lots of tables for  two. Service is quick and attentive, and individual quirks (salmon and avocado and scrambled egg and a salad) are dealt with much more easily than in the MDR. 

But, unfortunately,  service stops far too early (9:00 ?) so we only ever made it down there once.  Would it be too difficult to extend breakdast service to 10am ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I feel quite certain that there "reasoning" is that they need time to prepare for lunch.  Could they do it?  Absolutely!

I agree. Yes, in the MDR they need to shut up shop fairly early.

But club class dining extends to a max of 100 (?) pax. Given the healthy premium cc pax pay, surely extending breakfast to 10am is not unreasonable? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

I agree. Yes, in the MDR they need to shut up shop fairly early.

But club class dining extends to a max of 100 (?) pax. Given the healthy premium cc pax pay, surely extending breakfast to 10am is not unreasonable? 

They need the space for the $10 sale.  Is CC not open longer on Sea Days?  Is the MDR open longer hours than CC?

Even Suite breakfast extends their hours on Sea Days.

On 12/17/2022 at 9:08 PM, cr8tiv1 said:

They need the space for the $10 sale.  Is CC not open longer on Sea Days?  Is the MDR open longer hours than CC?

Even Suite breakfast extends their hours on Sea Days.

I believe at least some of our sea days had a 9:30am MDR breakfast end.  You just had to be in and seated by then - the close time is not when they stop serving food.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, AVCruzers said:

We loved Club Class experience.  On their lunch menu, I remember seeing bunch items such as Eggs Benedict and French Toast for those who slept late and headed there after 12.  

Those are on the "regular" MDR brunch/lunch menu also, not specific to CC. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kokopelli-az said:

Where, exactly, on the Caribbean Princess is the Club Class dining/restaurant area?   

We are in a suite and the app says we dine in Club Class and no reservations needed.  

It's a section of one of the midship MDRs. It's not a separate restaurant.

It'll likely be starboard side deck 6 midship, but it can change. It'll be listed in the daily Event Listing on the back. And a sign out front.. 

And Suite guests have breakfast in Sabatini's - excellent. Mimosas, specialty coffees, etc all included (not charged against packages or account), plus just about anything you can imagine on the menu, or off. The French toast is fab. 

Edited by reedprincess
  • Like 1

Most times on the Grand Class ships, it is on the starboard (right) side of the ship on Deck 6.  

Club Class dining is open for breakfast and dinner every day.  Lunch on sea days.  

Suite passengers have a special breakfast in Sabatini's Deck 7 mid aft everyday.  Disembarkation day services varies.  Haven't had it yet.

Where, exactly, on the Caribbean Princess is the Club Class dining/restaurant area?   

We are in a suite and the app says we dine in Club Class and no reservations needed.  

In July club dining was the starboard side of the Coral dining room.

Edited by Lady Meer

On 12/18/2022 at 8:05 PM, AVCruzers said:

We loved Club Class experience.  On their lunch menu, I remember seeing bunch items such as Eggs Benedict and French Toast for those who slept late and headed there after 12.  

I always order the James Beard french toast in Club Class whether it is on the menu, or not. They will get you anything you want (within reason). We always eat in CC and do not even mess with the specialty restaurants.

1 hour ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Most times on the Grand Class ships, it is on the starboard (right) side of the ship on Deck 6.  

Club Class dining is open for breakfast and dinner every day.  Lunch on sea days.  

Suite passengers have a special breakfast in Sabatini's Deck 7 mid aft everyday.  Disembarkation day services varies.  Haven't had it yet.

Suite passengers have their breakfast choice of CC or Sabatini's. We tried Sabatini's and it was nothing special. Our regular CC wait staff is superior in every way.

2 hours ago, Purple Gallinule said:

Suite passengers have their breakfast choice of CC or Sabatini's. We tried Sabatini's and it was nothing special. Our regular CC wait staff is superior in every way.

Thank you for sharing your experience.  My cabin mate chose to have breakfast in CC.  I loved being able to start my day in a quieter venue and able to order almost anything I wanted (within reason/dependent on the Assistant Manager).  I do agree with you that CC staff are outstanding.  But so are the servers for suite breakfast (teams come from Crown Grill and/or Sabatini's).  They are the best of the best.  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

I already made reservations for every night in the Coral Dining Room.   I take it I should cancel those reservaitons and just go to the Club Class entry?   

Correct 😄

I already made reservations for every night in the Coral Dining Room.   I take it I should cancel those reservaitons and just go to the Club Class entry?   

I'm surprised that the app let you make reservations if you were CC. 

4 minutes ago, wowzz said:

I'm surprised that the app let you make reservations if you were CC. 

It sure does.  At the top of Dine My Way (in the app) it says "Enjoy club Class Dining.   There is no reservation necessary."   But there is also an option to add a reservation, which is what I did to get the Coral dining room reservations.    I'm deleting them now ...

11 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

It sure does.  At the top of Dine My Way (in the app) it says "Enjoy club Class Dining.   There is no reservation necessary."   But there is also an option to add a reservation, which is what I did to get the Coral dining room reservations.    I'm deleting them now ...

Fair enough. But why make reservations when the app told you they were not required ?