Urgent Stockholder Credit

envy4u

I faxed in a request for a cruise in April & got the credit. Then I faxed a request for a cruise in early December & waited a few days & didn’t hear anything so I emailed my request. I’ve I hope that I didn’t cause any problems.  Any suggestions?  This is the 1st time in 35 cruises that I have ever had any problems.  I check my cruise several times a day with nothing. 

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton

10 minutes ago, trbarton said:

I faxed in a request for a cruise in April & got the credit. Then I faxed a request for a cruise in early December & waited a few days & didn’t hear anything so I emailed my request. I’ve I hope that I didn’t cause any problems.  Any suggestions?  This is the 1st time in 35 cruises that I have ever had any problems.  I check my cruise several times a day with nothing. 

Tom😀

They discontinued the fax line for stock.

Send an email for your request instead.  NP

SBPCL@Princesscruises.com

19 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

They discontinued the fax line for stock.

Send an email for your request instead.  NP

SBPCL@Princesscruises.com

Interesting as my fax for my April 2024 cruise was excepted via fax so that’s why I was confused.  I used that email address, SBPCL@Princesscruises.com, which I’ve used many times,  plus the form shows the fax number so I don’t know why my fax for my 2024 cruise went through for my 2024 cruise.

My email was sent last Thursday & I usually hear from them by now. 

Who can I contact about my request?  Can I use the same address to ask questions?

Thanks!

Tom😀

42 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Interesting as my fax for my April 2024 cruise was excepted via fax so that’s why I was confused.  I used that email address, SBPCL@Princesscruises.com, which I’ve used many times,  plus the form shows the fax number so I don’t know why my fax for my 2024 cruise went through for my 2024 cruise.

My email was sent last Thursday & I usually hear from them by now. 

Who can I contact about my request?  Can I use the same address to ask questions?

Thanks!

Tom😀

The fax discontinue was recently, per others.  I always use the email  address and it is very quick.

I guess you could ask questions also, don’t see why not.

Don’t know the phone.   You could use chat.  

Good luck!

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

The fax discontinue was recently, per others.  I always use the email  address and it is very quick.

I guess you could ask questions also, don’t see why not.

Don’t know the phone.   You could use chat.  

Good luck!

Thank you very much. I’ll post what i hear or find out. 

Tom😀

23 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Thank you very much. I’ll post what i hear or find out. 

Tom😀

Here’s is the standard answer…”Thank you for submitting your request for Carnival Corporation Shareholder Benefits.  Due to current high volumes, please allow up to 21 days for processing.  You will receive a confirmation once the benefit has been applied to your booking.

Sincerely,

Princess Cruises”

Tom🤔

3 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Here’s is the standard answer…”Thank you for submitting your request for Carnival Corporation Shareholder Benefits.  Due to current high volumes, please allow up to 21 days for processing.  You will receive a confirmation once the benefit has been applied to your booking.

Sincerely,

Princess Cruises”

Tom🤔

That’s just the standard programmed response to the email.

Just check your account.

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

That’s just the standard programmed response to the email.

Just check your account.

Yes I’ve received that response many times plus I have in the past received another response when it’s been added to my account. 

I do that about 3 or 4 x a day. Thanks!

Tom😀

1 hour ago, trbarton said:

Yes I’ve received that response many times plus I have in the past received another response when it’s been added to my account. 

I do that about 3 or 4 x a day. Thanks!

Tom😀

I’ve done it twice and never got a second email message.  I just found the OBC in my account quite soon after requesting via email.  

If it was me, I’d keep submitting daily via email until it shows. Did you try chat?

• 2 months later...

We sent our fax on December 28 and haven't heard anything. Have checked our personalizer daily and no shareholder credit so far. If they no longer accept faxes, why don't they correct the CCL website? They have a warning about sending this info by email but from what I'm reading here that's the way to do it now? Our cruise is January 28 and I'd like to get this done.....

41 minutes ago, honeyb2 said:

We sent our fax on December 28 and haven't heard anything. Have checked our personalizer daily and no shareholder credit so far. If they no longer accept faxes, why don't they correct the CCL website? They have a warning about sending this info by email but from what I'm reading here that's the way to do it now? Our cruise is January 28 and I'd like to get this done.....

No longer using fax requests.  It is being handled by stockperks.

Here’s the thread, you must have missed it.

43 minutes ago, honeyb2 said:

They have changed to an App now

https://www.stockperks.com/carnivalcorp

1 hour ago, LHARTWICK said:

So they are no longer accepting e-mail submissions/requests, only app requests?  Just confirming so I'll know what to do for future cruises.  Thx!!

Yep!  Mark it up as "progress". 😒 It was so easy with the email submission.

2 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yep!  Mark it up as "progress". 😒 It was so easy with the email submission.

Yes it was - But I expect nothing else from CCL......😔  Thank you for the info!!

11 hours ago, LHARTWICK said:

So they are no longer accepting e-mail submissions/requests, only app requests?  Just confirming so I'll know what to do for future cruises.  Thx!!

Another older thread said you could email like before to hello@stockperks.com. Find thread ‘Shareholder Benefit Success’.

Also newer thread ‘Stockperks’

Edited by wallyj

6 hours ago, wallyj said:

Another older thread said you could email like before to hello@stockperks.com. Find thread ‘Shareholder Benefit Success’.

Also newer thread ‘Stockperks’

Yes, you can, if you’re having issues with the Stockperks App.

They won’t process cruises past July though.  Resubmit request in May if you’re traveling later in the year.

I downloaded the Stockperks app last week. On Thursday I used the app and requested stock ownership benefit and logged on to my Schwab account. I then received an email that Stockperks received my submission for OBC benefit and I would get notice of benefit or request for more info within 5 business days. Today I received email notice of benefit. I checked Princess.com account and benefit was listed in credits section of payment. It really was easy if you follow the steps they want you to follow. I understand people’s reluctance to supply login to their stock account but there are workarounds that have been discussed and I speculate that eventually you will have to do it this way. I received notice from Schwab that third party access had been granted to my account. I checked the security center referenced in Schwab message and it identified third party access granted to Stockperks. It also gave me the option to remove if I desired. In my case I have very little in my Schwab account and am not concerned with hacking.

Yeah. No. Not. Ever. I don't give anyone access to my account. But that said, I redacted that stmt page, sent it in on app, had obc 3 days later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Yeah. No. Not. Ever. I don't give anyone access to my account. But that said, I redacted that stmt page, sent it in on app, had obc 3 days later.

Just what was Princess thinking in this day and age of Identity Theft?  And a third party at that.  Just wait until there is a security breach.  

Edited by cr8tiv1
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Ombud said:

Agreed!!!! I'll be using this method as well.  

10 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Just what was Princess thinking in this day and age of Identity Theft?  And a third party at that.  Just wait until there is a security breach.  

Agreed again!!!!

• Like 2