Eurodam and Rotterdam in Port Everglades on January 25, 2023

leerathje

HAL’s two BHB’s will be the only ships in Port Everglades on the 25th....the sailiaway is all ours!!  The ms Eurodam will be at pier 19 from 5:30 am to 3:30 pm, and she is leaving on an 11 day Panama Canal Sunfarer.  The ms Rotterdam will be at pier 26 from 5:45 am to 3:00 pm, and she is leaving on a 10 day South Caribbean Seafarer. 

image.jpeg.22b8d46a60347b78820714ecace57786.jpeg

image.jpeg.b3c07cec2791facc7e4d1d5c0a38a1a1.jpeg

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up:  Nieuw Statendam on Saturday, January 28, 2023.

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

I'll be waving at all of you from the Eurodam.    We'll be on our balcony: Deck 6, above first lifeboat, 2 balconies aft of forward bumpout. I'll be weraing my yellow windbreaker.

Bon Voyage

Roy

1 hour ago, Cruise Suzy said:

I'll be waving at all of you from the Eurodam.    We'll be on our balcony: Deck 6, above first lifeboat, 2 balconies aft of forward bumpout. I'll be weraing my yellow windbreaker.

We will watch for you. Bon Voyage and have a great cruise.

9 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Was the Rotterdam supposed to go to Bon Aire originally? I see it now scheduled for Grand Caymen.  Bon Aire is only taking 1 ship a day as of Jan 1st.

This is the screen clip from the HAL brochure for Caribbean cruises.  it shows the ports of call and the dates.  if the schedule has changed, that information is not known to me.

rotterdam.JPG

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the reminder. No blockers tomorrow - so when they are ready - they can leave. I wonder if we will get a toot-fest? Eurodam has only been blowing the normal 3 toots when leaving. Don't know if she would do extras.

Thanks, Leanne.

15 minutes ago, leerathje said:

This is the screen clip from the HAL brochure for Caribbean cruises.  it shows the ports of call and the dates.  if the schedule has changed, that information is not known to me.

rotterdam.JPG

It most likely did change.  This itinerary has always included all 3 of the ABC islands - and never Ocho Rios!  I'd be very disappointed to get Ocho Rios instead of Bonaire 😞

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 2

We will be on Rotterdam.  Booked last January with Ocho  Rios itinerary. Been there and will probably not get off the ship.  Loved Bonaire when we went last year.  Always happy to be on a HAL beauty!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1