Crown and Anchor phone number

1 hour ago, retiredgram said:

Can't seem to find the phone number for the Crown and anchor society.  Tried the search area. This is what I get now when I sign on.   Sorry, we’re unable to display your loyalty status and points right now. Please check back later.

Here's the way to fix it... 

Login in to your cruise page. Then click on your Initials in the top right corner, then profile, my loyalty. Then take Your Crown & Anchor number out, type it back in and click save. Then go back to your upcoming cruises. This should fix it.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, little britain said:

Login in to your cruise page. Then click on your Initials in the top right corner, then profile, my loyalty. Then take Your Crown & Anchor number out, type it back in and click save. Then go back to your upcoming cruises. This should fix it.

Yes it does work, just updated mine.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, little britain said:

Thank you everyone.  This fix worked and now everything is back to normal

3 hours ago, little britain said:

It worked!  Mille grazie!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GetToLivin said:

Google search yielded this: Crown & Anchor Society (800) 526-9723

That's how I always get it to call them. Google. I'm always surprised more people dont use google for stuff like this. I dont memorize the number. I know google has it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

That's how I always get it to call them. Google. I'm always surprised more people dont use google for stuff like this. I dont memorize the number. I know google has it. 

Normally I use google but thought maybe a search on CC could bring it up.  As you can see, all the great people on CC were able to give the correct way to solve the problem.  Thanks to all.

• Like 1