New website.

Riocca

2 minutes ago, JYDCruise said:

Thanks, this is very useful information! Our cruise is early June, I guess that we're in pretty much the same boat (well, probably a different ship, but the same boat . . . ).

The problem is that if I have to wait until I board to sign up for Azamara excursions . . . I won't sign up for Azamara excursions. Rather than spend hours of my first day on board doing so, and hoping that the ones I want are still available, I'll just sign up for 3rd party jaunts. This has the ripple effect that in addition we won't buy a couple of Experience More packages, as I won't use the $700 credit, we won't spend as much on beverage packages, etc. It's going to cost Azamara some revenue, maybe $2-3k in our case; trivial if only a few people do the same, but could be significant if many do so.

It really will make the cruise quite stressful to get in line to sign up for excursions. Hopefully they will fix it prior to sailing. We are lucky because we have most of our excursions booked. I would definitely look at independent tours at this point.

Edited by JM0115
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, knitter said:

Well, 916 mouse clicks later, I know I was born on a Sunday! My account does not have my August cruise, and I followed the link to report it. The birth date box won't let you just type in a date in box- I had to click on a calendar all the way back!!!!😄

There is a drop down arrow to more directly access the month and day, but scrolling back to my birth year did feel like playing the game show “Wheel of Fortune!”

i submitted that form on April 4th. Not seeing my booking yet, but our cruise isn’t until Aug. I assume they are prioritizing earlier sailings. 

Just anxious to confirm amount owed before final payment date of April 24th. 

I’m traveling with our cruise agent/friend with a small group. As long as there are no significant changes to our Choice Air and the amount we owe is corrected, I will try not to stress. 
Jane

28 minutes ago, knitter said:

Well, 916 mouse clicks later, I know I was born on a Sunday! My account does not have my August cruise, and I followed the link to report it. The birth date box won't let you just type in a date in box- I had to click on a calendar all the way back!!!!😄

Sadly its  too late for you now 😢 but for others wanting to fill in the form, click on the date top left and the barrel calendar comes up and just scroll round.

EF7FF476-DE47-47D9-BCF2-07364EEA0612.jpeg

587FE959-05AE-44E0-B38B-2BBC5097E622.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, combine said:

Sadly its  too late for you now 😢 but for others wanting to fill in the form, click on the date top left and the barrel calendar comes up and just scroll round.

EF7FF476-DE47-47D9-BCF2-07364EEA0612.jpeg

587FE959-05AE-44E0-B38B-2BBC5097E622.jpeg

Except when you don't have said arrow. 

Screenshot_20230411_081211_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ECCruise said:

Except when you don't have said arrow. 

Screenshot_20230411_081211_Chrome.jpg

In your case, click on the year in the upper-left corner. You'll get to quickly roll through the years. This method was mentioned here several pages ago (with the following picture).

Screenshot_20230405_143056_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0e80059ad19958a4160ad3f60db473e2.jpg

This is pretty funny…..when I sign in to my account on my iPhone it shows I have a certain number of loyalty points.  When I sign in on my iPad it is a very different number.  Almost doubled.  Do you think I can request to keep that number?  Lol.  

• Like 3

Just now, nonrev1 said:

This is pretty funny…..when I sign in to my account on my iPhone it shows I have a certain number of loyalty points.  When I sign in on my iPad it is a very different number.  Almost doubled.  Do you think I can request to keep that number?  Lol.  

Only use your iPad! 😂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nuts4pi said:

In your case, click on the year in the upper-left corner. You'll get to quickly roll through the years. This method was mentioned here several pages ago (with the following picture).

Screenshot_20230405_143056_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0e80059ad19958a4160ad3f60db473e2.jpg

Thanks. 

Really bad coding. And I developed websites as a business. 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2023 at 11:57 AM, Silver Claire said:

Thank you, that's reassuring. I wouldn't even be worried if it wasn't the first port or if it was something we could do on ourselves but it's not something I'd even consider attempting on our own. Just kicking myself for not booking it at the outset as its the only Azamara tour that we definitely wanted to do. 

We just got back from our second cruise to Japan a couple of weeks ago (not on Azamara). Check into the Goodwill Guides in Japan. You do need to request them two weeks in advanc, but they are complimentary other than you do pay for their transportation and meals. We had one (actually two, one was a trainee) in Osaka, and they were wonderful! They spent 7 hours with us and took us to everything we wanted to see and more! 

Japan is easy to get around on your own, and people will go out of their way to help you there. 

• Like 5

New Website …Why did I even bother to look… On the first page it says my upcoming Norway cruise in June is paid in full…it is and I have an invoice from my TA showing it, but the next page says it isn’t and I owe a certain amount… although I don’t know how the TA commissions work, could this be what the TA earns??? Not even going to bother my TA yet, but has this happened to others?! 

2 hours ago, JM0115 said:

It really will make the cruise quite stressful to get in line to sign up for excursions.

They appear to admit that the check-in readiness on May 15 is wishful thinking. Given their stubborn reluctance to start the embarkation process earlier, the real mess will greet you in the port in the foreseeable future. I would suggest arriving for embarkation as late as possible to avoid that mess, but then again you will be late to book the special restaurants. And the excursions.

1 hour ago, nonrev1 said:

I have the same issue!  My phone says I have 3 times the points the computer shows, both are incorrect.  Maybe they are giving us bonus points for being such patient customers.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Turangi! said:

New Website …Why did I even bother to look… On the first page it says my upcoming Norway cruise in June is paid in full…it is and I have an invoice from my TA showing it, but the next page says it isn’t and I owe a certain amount… although I don’t know how the TA commissions work, could this be what the TA earns??? Not even going to bother my TA yet, but has this happened to others?! 

We are on the Norway cruise with you and we have the same issue.  We also have a 2 million dollar shore excursion on the books.  As long as you have a hard copy, I wouldn't be too concerned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Travels with Lisa,

Wow, $2 million for a shore excursion… do you get to fly on a gold jet around the world!✈️🌏

Glad I didn’t book any excursions yet, it would be another mess to untangle!  But it does make it difficult to have to wait until we are onboard!!!  The website shows my AZ OBC correctly!!! and the TA OBC won’t show until we board so we were going to have to book onboard… I was waiting for the website upgrade thinking that they might lose what we had booked… but never thought it would be this messed up!  

We also have the wrong AZ Circle points but our status is correct, so we will get our internet and laundry benefits which is all I care about. It must be a nightmare for them but I hope they figure it out soon…  Am taking screen shots in case I do have to contact my TA.

M aka T!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Turangi! said:

yes, we boarded the ship on April 3 and it showed on the website that we owed lots of money for the cruise. But..,.we were paid in full 4 months prior.  All was fine boarding the ship.   As others have said.,…just ignore it.  

• Like 4

I also just tried logging in with my IPhone and found the difference between the two. On my IPad my level (correctly) is Discoverer with just over 500 points, but on my IPlone I was delighted to see I was Discoverer Plus with 2500 points!

Edited by Grandma Cruising
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Turangi! said:

Yes, ours is like that and I have zero concerns about it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Marmaduke said:

How do you check your loyalty level ?  When I log in to my account the only options it gives me are Upcoming cruises and Sign Out.

Mine is shown when I am in Upcoming cruises right on top of the side.

az.png

2 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I also just tried logging in with my IPhone and found the difference between the two. On my IPad my level (correctly) is Discoverer with just over 500 points, but on my IPlone I was delighted to see I was Discoverer Plus with 2500 points!

Same here iPad shows correct points but iPhone is showing more at 2550, before Easter I could get into all my bookings on Safari but now I can see the bookings but not get into them. However using Chrome for iPad I can get into the bookings, details of our October cruise looking better although invoice amount is still a little out possibly because it’s showing a cost of £30 for the AzAmazing evening.

Had a look at my Celebrity account and it’s showing the Azamara cruise we completed last week although it’s not showing any future Azamara cruises so there must be some data sharing between the companies.

I’m sure it’s all going to be resolved soon but it must be an epic task to check all the accounts and bookings.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Riocca said:

Same here iPad shows correct points but iPhone is showing more at 2550.

Very interesting as I, too, show 2550 AC points (too high) with the tier showing Discoverer Plus (correct) when logged in using my Android phone (i.e., the "mobile" site). However, when I log into my account on my computer (tried 4 different browsers), my AC# is correct, but tier says "preview" and point total is zero!

Another interesting thing I noticed while checking the site in 4 different browsers on my computer (i.e., the "desktop" site) was the deal offered. Three of the 4 browsers offered $750 OBC & 50% off 2nd guest on select 2023 European cruises (same as what shows on the mobile site):

Screenshot_20230411_075532_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7b8a446f48a11cab5080c9445b0c8cac.jpg

In the 4th browser (MS Edge) I'm offered $500 OBC & 10% off select sailings July 1 - December 12, 2023!:

Screenshot_20230411_075420_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ab8727630542c998e74602446e7b5560.jpg

Looks like there's a LOT of work yet to be done, including fixing the differences between what shows up in the mobile site vs. the desktop site. However, our next AZ cruise is not until Feb 2024 (showing in my upcoming cruises with the correct balance due but missing OBC). I'll be patient & not worry until final payment is due. 😉

FYI - I'm based in the US.

Edited by Nuts4pi
Add images

10 hours ago, avw said:

How long did you have to wait after filling out the online form for Azamara to post your upcoming cruises? 

I filled out the support from on 4/4. This morning I got the below response, but my upcoming booking is still not showing! I’ve tried three different browsers on my iPad (Safari, Chrome & Firefox) plus Safari on my iPhone.

Extra annoying that their support email comes from a no-reply email address and directs you to start over  by filling out a brand new support form it your issue isn’t resolved.

My cruise agent is currently on hold to the general number listening to loud music. She was not given the option to request a callback.

Her original call to the group department seemed to go through but went silent.

She has a group with final payment due next week. The cruise insurance dropped off some of the bookings during the changeover. 

What a mess!

Hello,

Thank you for submitting the Future Booking & Loyalty Support Form. 

Your account has been updated. Please login and verify that you are now able to see your upcoming cruises.

Thanks and have a great day!
Azamara Support

Note: This email address is unmonitored. For additional assistance, please Submit a Support Request.

Sincerely,

AZAMARA®

Edited by JaneStarr
Clarification
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, betsey said:

We just got back from our second cruise to Japan a couple of weeks ago (not on Azamara). Check into the Goodwill Guides in Japan. You do need to request them two weeks in advanc, but they are complimentary other than you do pay for their transportation and meals. We had one (actually two, one was a trainee) in Osaka, and they were wonderful! They spent 7 hours with us and took us to everything we wanted to see and more! 

Japan is easy to get around on your own, and people will go out of their way to help you there. 

Thanks but we sail in 7 days. I'm aware of Goodwill Guides but have read a lot of horror stories alongside the positive reviews. 

• Like 1