New website.

Riocca

7 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

An unnecessary attempt to hide a reference to Azamara's official Facebook page [which is perfectly fine to mention, since it is not a substitute for Cruise Critic's Roll Calls]

Sorry I must be living in the past - I thought we were not allowed to mention FaceBook - but perhaps that was many moons ago.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mrs Miggins said:

Sorry I must be living in the past - I thought we were not allowed to mention FaceBook - but perhaps that was many moons ago.

On another board you know here even mention the word gets your post removed. I know from experience 

• Like 1

Well one step forward this morning, all 3 upcoming cruises now showing. Unfortunately at the same time a step back as well. I now have been given a new Azamara number and all loyalty points removed. Some advice please, does anyone know where, on the new pages, the onboard credit for 

B2B cruises is shown. 

I get different results depending how I sign in, if I use the icon on the top right hand side of the Home Screen I can see the correct loyalty level and points plus all 5 of our future cruises with correct balances. Although I still can’t get into the bookings using Safari but Chrome for iPad is ok.

However if I enter the booking engine a different log in appears if I use this log in my loyalty number changes all my points disappear and I’m Adventurer level, only our next cruise is visible with a correct balance and I can access details of the booking using Safari.

I can only assume that the information is within the new system but as yet all areas have not been populated, this could be where manual intervention is required to ensure data integrity.

Edited by Riocca
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Dbs944 said:

Where do you see your on board credit status?  The only place I see is in the add onsection like if you want to purchase them.

I cannot see my OBC regardless of which platform I use. Good news I received an email yesterday saying that the issues on my account had been corrected!! Oh no they haven’t and I won’t follow their advice of submitting another request for assistance.
I board in a few weeks time & hope all will be sorted. Meanwhile, I have told my agent to have me certified if I ask her to book another cruise with Azamara. 🤪

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, G2G said:

I cannot see my OBC regardless of which platform I use. Good news I received an email yesterday saying that the issues on my account had been corrected!! Oh no they haven’t and I won’t follow their advice of submitting another request for assistance.
I board in a few weeks time & hope all will be sorted. Meanwhile, I have told my agent to have me certified if I ask her to book another cruise with Azamara. 🤪

These problems are all annoying but temporary.   My September cruise appears fine and word on the dock is smooth sailing.  Don't sweat the small stuff.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Dbs944 said:

These problems are all annoying but temporary.   My September cruise appears fine and word on the dock is smooth sailing.  Don't sweat the small stuff.

I am not “sweating the small stuff”. However, whilst Azamara is the cruise line I have sailed with most, I have and still do sail with other lines.

I feel that the management has shown an indifference to the issues people are describing. I enjoy planning a vacation and have found the current situation has put obstacles in the way of that. I will therefore take my custom elsewhere until the situation improves dramatically. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, G2G said:

This is as I understand it:

IMG_0105.thumb.jpeg.a9e74f685cbaf9f19f1f21945f5d7a95.jpeg

Each OBC coupon is $150 so this booking has 2 coupons for general OBC which is correct at $300 and 2 coupons of shore excursion OBC, designated by the box with the tour picture, again $300. 
When we made a booking onboard Onward during the first week of the transition to this system we were told the conversion of US$ OBC to U.K.£ would be one of the last thing’s done and obviously given the problems that could be a while away. But at least on this booking everything makes sense on some others make no sense at all but I’m sure it’s going to be sorted.

• Like 3

I am no further forward and cruise in 33 days - cruise not showing as an upcoming cruise and hence no excursions visible - I’ve filled in the Request Support form and each time get an email back saying it’s fixed but it never is! Anyone else still in this position?? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, G2G said:

I'm in exactly the same boat (maybe even on the exact same boat . . . ) .😀 Like you, I received a similar email yesterday but I've tried different browsers, different operating systems, and still no visible OBC, nor any way to purchase addons or excursions. Their emails just remind me of:

3svjkw.jpg

Edited by JYDCruise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, uktog said:

On another board you know here even mention the word gets your post removed. I know from experience 

I have checked with the higher ups, and the official rule is that only roll call-type things are not allowed.  Cruise Critic itself maintains an official Facebook page.

OTOH if a post violates the rule, trying to disguise the mention with initials, bad French, or other cutesy dodges won't help.  CC Hosts are smarter than AI.

Here is the Cruise Critic guideline re Facebook:

Our Policy Regarding Facebook and Roll Calls

Cruise Critic loves Facebook. in fact, we maintain FB pages for all of our sites (Cruise Critic, CruiseCritic.co.uk, our Australia site, etc.). We have many people who participate on both our FB page and our message boards. We have no issues with people linking their own, personal FB pages in their profiles, or on your signature on Cruise Critic forums. You understand that doing so allows our members to know your "real life" name.

ROLL CALLS created on FB are not anonymous. Most of them are open to the public. Even if they are private groups, once you are accepted into the group everyone will know your real name. In doing so you have pretty much told all those people -- strangers -- when you will be away on vacation. The fact of the matter is most people do not understand how much personal information they are sharing.

On Cruise Critic roll calls, everyone is anonymous. You have the ability to remain as anonymous as you'd like throughout the entire Roll Call timeframe and throughout your entire cruise if you so desire. You can be JoeCruise101 until the day you disembark. The choice is yours, you share as much or as little as YOU choose to; everyone starts out on a level playing field on Cruise Critic. Anonymous user names only.

Also, FB Roll Calls have already proven to divide Roll Calls. People, for whatever reason, who cannot seem to get along may open a FB group and then want more people to participate, so they harvest members from the original ROLL CALL. There have been actual disruptions encouraged on FB directed towards our ROLL CALLs.

We believe a ROLL CALL created on Cruise Critic should stay here. We've worked long and hard to create this community, and have provided a certain level of trust and privacy for our members. If they choose to participate in a FB Roll Call, they'll have to learn about it somewhere other than Cruise Critic.

We request that you not solicit people to your Facebook page on any of our ROLL CALLS.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Although I’ve tried to be positive, I’m beginning to feel the frustration that many of you have experienced.  I can see my upcoming cruise and the balance owed is correct, but when my husband logs into his account, there is no cruise and he has no loyalty points.  (We are both Discoverer Plus.) We have submitted multiple forms and received the email yesterday that said everything was fixed…NOT!  My biggest frustration is the OBC.  We booked near the end of January and had $800 OBC from Azamara.  It was $300 plus $500 for the Flash Sale.  The $800 clearly shows on the guest copy of the Azamara invoice sent to me from my TA.  Until this week, $300 OBC was showing under Add Ons ($150 X 2).  Now under Add Ons I see OBC Coupon and $0 showing…all the OBC that I had has disappeared.  I wouldn’t be too concerned except for the fact that I’ve read some reports that having an invoice is not enough and that Miami has to verify the OBC in the computer system.  My only consolation is that I’m apparently not alone in this and hopefully the data problem will get worked out before we sail.

• Like 6

Even the usually always positive folks on the Azamara FB page are starting to revolt! They are getting boilerplate responses (on FB) to individual complaints asking the person to DM them with their contact information and someone will get back to them. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Even the usually always positive folks on the Azamara FB page are starting to revolt! They are getting boilerplate responses (on FB) to individual complaints asking the person to DM them with their contact information and someone will get back to them. 

Wow!  Just had a look over there?  About 100 responses that were not mincing their words about their customer service issues.  

On 5/3/2023 at 2:02 PM, Grandma Cruising said:

Well, I spoke too soon. Although my upcoming cruise and loyalty points were right from the beginning of the new website, they both suddenly disappeared a few days ago. I completed a support form and got a reply back today saying my account has been updated and should now be right - NO it wasn’t - still no upcoming cruise, zero loyalty points and loyalty level as Adventurer, rather than Discoverer. Completed another support form and will wait to see what happens.

Exactly the situation we're in.  I wrote a letter to Carol Cabezas, short and sweet.  One pager.  It stated the issues with my current booking as reflected on the website and how it used to look before they screwed it all up.  It described the numerous unsuccessful attempts I've made at getting things corrected.  I asked for her to please forward my letter to someone who could fix the booking record.

I suggest we all start sending her letters.  Perhaps that will get her attention.

Carol Cabezas

CEO

Azamara

3059 Grand Ave

Suite 205

Miami, FL 33133

Edited by K2IE
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Is this the Azamara “Live” group you are referring to?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K2IE said:

I suggest we all start sending her letters.  Perhaps that will get her attention

I sent a letter April 16 (not to Carol, but to guest relations).  The website says to expect a reply in 10-14 days.  Now 20 days and 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗.  But, why should the postal mail be any different? 🙄. I’m not saying don’t send a letter, but don’t expect a reply (or anything to change).   Oh, and have you all noticed that the corporate phone number in Miami is a constant busy signal, like the phone is off the hook? 

Edited by UNHBadger
  • Like 2

It seems all of us have issues with what the web page says our cruise status, price remaining, OBC registered, etc. etc.   What I'd like to hear is from people who are actually on board and if they think their accounts are accurately presented:  right OBC,  right status, etc. etc.   We are only seeing what is obvioulsy a poor transitioned  the web site.   What is important is the transition on Azmara's internal systems and those onboard.   I can live with a bad web page ( for a while, at least) if I know that the REAL system is correct.   Azamara... tell us!

• Like 4