Princess plus psckage

TwoCarolinaCruisers

9 minutes ago, jwattle said:

And you're better off to go with the package that includes tips and wifi; it costs less

Princess plus includes tips and wifi

If you order something above the $15 limit you just pay the difference

We think it's more cost effective to buy the plus pkg and p ay the small difference instead of buying the b higher priced pkg

Edited by riffatsea

Hello - I was just checking my Medallion App and under "Packages" it states drink limit is $12.  Now I think that once again, the Princess IT department has it wrong and it is indeed $15.  I purchased my cruise with one of the perks being the Princess Plus quite a long time ago and before the changes that went into effect February 20th.  Can someone confirm that I am correct that the limit is $15 please?

46 minutes ago, CeeCee59 said:

Hello - I was just checking my Medallion App and under "Packages" it states drink limit is $12.  Now I think that once again, the Princess IT department has it wrong and it is indeed $15.  I purchased my cruise with one of the perks being the Princess Plus quite a long time ago and before the changes that went into effect February 20th.  Can someone confirm that I am correct that the limit is $15 please?

It is

58 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

Princess plus includes tips and wifi

If you order something above the $15 limit you just pay the difference

We think it's more cost effective to buy the plus pkg and p ay the small difference instead of buying the b higher priced pkg

Depends which Plus.

The Plus stand-alone beverage package, which is part of the Plus Cruise Package, does . Ly include tios or WiFi. It's just the beverage package.

The Plus Cruise package includes tips, wifi, desserts, etc  along with the Plus beverage package.

It's an epic naming failure by Princess to call them the same thing. 

Either way, the drink price cap is $15.

Edited by reedprincess

1 hour ago, reedprincess said:

Depends which Plus.

The Plus stand-alone beverage package, which is part of the Plus Cruise Package, does . Ly include tios or WiFi. It's just the beverage package.

The Plus Cruise package includes tips, wifi, desserts, etc  along with the Plus beverage package.

It's an epic naming failure by Princess to call them the same thing. 

Either way, the drink price cap is $15.

They are very similar and it can be confusing. 

Princess Plus is offered as you start to choose your cabin and includes among other things, crew gratuities, WIFI and drinks for around $60.00/day per person.

The Plus Beverage Package is just a beverage package and offers 25% off on canned soda, large bottles of water and wine by the bottle. Current cost is $64.99 +18% gratuity/day per person. Not sure why this package would be purchased when Princess Plus offers more for less. You just don't get the 25% off canned soda, large bottles of water and wine by the bottle.

8 minutes ago, nasa1974 said:

They are very similar and it can be confusing. 

Princess Plus is offered as you start to choose your cabin and includes among other things, crew gratuities, WIFI and drinks for around $60.00/day per person.

The Plus Beverage Package is just a beverage package and offers 25% off on canned soda, large bottles of water and wine by the bottle. Current cost is $64.99 +18% gratuity/day per person. Not sure why this package would be purchased when Princess Plus offers more for less. You just don't get the 25% off canned soda, large bottles of water and wine by the bottle.

Some people purchase it because only one person in the cabin drinks and the 2nd is only going to drink free beverages like tap water and they are not going to use WiFi. If you take the plus package the first 2 passengers must both have it 

6 hours ago, nasa1974 said:

Not sure why this package would be purchased when Princess Plus offers more for less. You just don't get the 25% off canned soda, large bottles of water and wine by the bottle.

The 25% off applies to either purchase option. The only difference is that beverage packages can be purchased individually by each passenger while the Plus fare applies to both first and second passengers (3rd and 4th can add it but are not required to).

• Like 1

I’m certain it will be $15. But I too see $12 in my “payments and packages” description for the $60 Plus package I purchased.  Incompetence or bait and switch?  Time will tell.

71F29B0B-6993-41AF-87D6-84018E254C08.png

Edited by BamaVol

12 hours ago, memoak said:

Some people purchase it because only one person in the cabin drinks and the 2nd is only going to drink free beverages like tap water and they are not going to use WiFi. If you take the plus package the first 2 passengers must both have it 

Still doesn't make sense.

11 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

I’m certain it will be $15. But I too see $12 in my “payments and packages” description for the $60 Plus package I purchased.  Incompetence or bait and switch?  Time will tell.

71F29B0B-6993-41AF-87D6-84018E254C08.png

PCL is INFAMOUS for not having documentation in sync across platforms and documentation.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, UpcountryTravelers said:

It seems that depends on the ship.  True on Island Princess, not true on Discovery Princess.  (2022 experience)

Hmm

It should be the same fleet wide!!

I'd ask if charged any differently!!

2023 experience on Diamond Princess is what I am basing this on

1 hour ago, riffatsea said:

Hmm

It should be the same fleet wide!!

I'd ask if charged any differently!!

2023 experience on Diamond Princess is what I am basing this on

True.  Keyword "should".  I supposed the brand new ship had it different.  Of course with the new drink prices, many drinks will be going over.

43 minutes ago, UpcountryTravelers said:

True.  Keyword "should".  I supposed the brand new ship had it different.  Of course with the new drink prices, many drinks will be going over.

Is there an updated bar price list posted somewhere on CC?  I’d like to look it over if you can point me in the right direction..

2 hours ago, BamaVol said:

Is there an updated bar price list posted somewhere on CC?  I’d like to look it over if you can point me in the right direction..

Go to the "Live from Sky Princess 25 February " thread.  Prices are posted there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BamaVol said:

I saw it recently on another site, but couldn't find it again today.  Senior problems.  Only one I remember was "Dirty Banana" at $18.  (Not my favorite, by any means, but I considered it typical.)

Edited by UpcountryTravelers
update