Concierge Class Priority Embarkation?

binro01

So, I'm not sure if I'm reading some older blog posts and this is no longer a thing, but I have read that Concierge Class and AquaClass get Priority Embarkation and Priority Debarkation, but I can't find anything on Celebrity's website to confirm this, so I figure I would ask the Experts.

I'm new to Celebrity and have a Concierge Class Veranda booked for October, and looking at an AquaClass Veranda for March of 2024. Makes no difference to me one way or the other, but would like to know if this nice perk is still something to look forward to.

Since the restart, it is no longer a thing. Suite and zenith level passengers get priority boarding but no others do.  With the streamlined boarding procedures, it doesn’t really matter much anymore that Concierge, Aqua, Elite, etc. no longer have priority boarding

Agree.  Boarding lately has gone very smoothly.  Under 10 minutes to get checked in last cruise.  About 30 minutes wait to board.  Very fast.

Being able to drop carry on stuff at the cabin really helps.  No need for tripping over suitcases while getting lunch.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

@Glendakayself, I read @39august's response as:  AND there is also Concierge only lunch on boarding day in the MDR.

Thanks. We recently upgraded from an OV to 6136 for the large balcony. We haven’t sailed CC since the lunch was added, and we are really looking forward to the perk. We have an 11 to 11:30 AM boarding time. What is the usual time for the MDR lunch? I am sure we can ask at checkin.

Edited by Glendakayself

25 minutes ago, FRMinBG said:

We just disembarked from CC on a cruise over a week ago.  The embarkation day lunch begins at noon in one of the MDRs (we were sailing on an Edge class ship).

Thanks. I found the lunch listed on the app. It says 11:30 to 1:30 for our cruise. 

Thanks for the information folks! Sounds like priority embarkation is no longer a thing but we still have the concierge disembarkation, which is nice when we are parked at the port. Would really not like to have to fight the lines at the parking garage as everyone tries to leave the port parking.

Walk offs and Suite guests go  off first..

Then others...not much of a perk anymore

Just pack patience and hope  you get all your luggage..

Parking garage can involve some wait time for elevators but getting out of the garage is not too bad

32 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

for Solstice in Jan. Aqua class was called in the first group before the time slotted folks. It both surprised and delighted us! We were on our feet pretty fast!!

good to hear this.. last few cruise in AQ they called Concierge Clsss first so they could get to the lunch!

Used  to be quite simple from what we recall: I think it was by cabin class and loyalty levels

Suites and Zenith, Elite + and AqClass, Elite and Concierge..

i may have the categories wrong but that was the concept.

More recently there was a free for all for E Class, other than suite guests who have a sep waiting area...had that on our BEYOND cruise..Suite area was crowded ..not very posh as we expected Did offer  free drinks but no snacks Short wait time to board was great!

I checked in for our April Equinox sailing yesterday and the earliest time available was 1pm.
We're in a CC and really enjoy the boarding day lunch but checking in that late could make us miss it.
Why doesn't X take that into consideration when assigning check in times? 
Any way I called X customer service and the first rep said yes they could change it but had to transfer me to a different dept.    So after a total of 58 minutes  I finally get through to a rep who immediately said no, check in time could not be changed.  She put me on hold for another 6 minutes and still said no but to just arrive early.    😏

is  the lunch def on First day?  sometimes they change that....

If it is still on boarding  day, I would escalate your request to higher manager, Cap Club ?  &  go in time for the lunch anyhow...

you are not getting that  many perks in CC so why miss  out on that one???