Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

42 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Lunch at Paradise Beach.

EF537CB2-F748-4307-9CCC-1CA4834E2684.thumb.jpeg.b229caaddbe3f91f5c4c33e42e8314cb.jpeg

Caribbean Breeze with Tequila.

213A15B6-48C9-49AE-8B88-68E411DBBF7D.thumb.jpeg.2481400ace00d40ffa3ff5caf2e5844c.jpeg

Coconut Shrimp at recommended by Andrew @A&L_Ont so good.

F79A3CFE-5ECB-487B-A1ED-63DA8A6A900E.thumb.jpeg.a70fb67e5638d16dae031bd9250230ea.jpeg

5EFAB0C6-7F9C-4197-BF1E-FF921C30F2DE.thumb.jpeg.7b289f74ca8bba36778bf357efe933df.jpeg

Chicken Burrito was great.

D85D1562-6F26-4E6A-8C90-8C087793AC5B.thumb.jpeg.3c825982d7258b36e89338645f086735.jpeg

Saul our fantastic server. They really take care of you. As crowded as it was it never felt crowded and we never had to wait for a cocktail or food. I’m really impressed.

We have never tried Paradise Island.   Looks nice.  I love Coconut Shrimp!  They look good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScubaCat3 said:

Thanks. That is interesting. I was given the same excuse at both bars - can’t make it due to lack of pistachio liqueur. 

In other words those two bartenders were clueless. 

• Like 1

Good afternoon. 

Well I am Not usually a Debbie Downer and put my broom away years ago but I want to share with you a disheartening occurrence. 
It has me bothered and I am debating how to resolve. 

At one of my dinner meals which by the way was delicious,  as the server was ready to pour water from a carafe  I requested as my drink will be  bottle of water ( we have refreshment package).  He looked at me and I said one more thing    “ the way we drink water on board I have noticed in the past my ankles do swell up from  a combination of food and tap water”. 
I wonder if it could be the way it is treated that reverse osmosis technique. Or whatever that fancy Mumbo could be. 

He got me the bottle of water. And I thanked him. 

Shortly there after he refills the glasses of water from carafe to the couple next to us  and goes in a loud voice. “Here’s some more salt free water.”

Now I’m pissed. But more so embarrassed. 
How he said it loud enough that I was in total shock.   And he looks directly at me. How unprofessional. And the couple kinda did not know how to react as they looked towards me. 

Now I do not want to report him know how hard it is to get a job and he is working. 
But Is  RCI that desperate to hire rude workers. 

Ok. I got it off my chest. 

Thanks for tuning in 

13:49

addendum 

I will probably put his name on the follow up evaluation. I hate conflict and that would probably be the best way since everyone is conscious of getting “10s. 

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, LATTELOVE said:

How far is Paradise beach from the port?

Is it all inclusive Like Mr Sanchoz and Nacci??

Very similar. We have tried both this year. We actually prefer Paradise over Nachi. We thought Paradise had better food and the pool in our opinion was nicer. Although the daily guest limit at Nachi is a plus. 

Also, Paradise is a little closer. It was a $16.00 cab ride for four people and about 15 minutes.

Edited by Td6462
Information add
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

I will probably put his name on the follow up evaluation. I hate conflict and that would probably be the best way since everyone is conscious of getting “10s. 

I agree with @DaniDanielle I would take him aside and politely let him know how his remark affected you and ask why he felt such a remark was necessary.  

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, LATTELOVE said:

How far is Paradise beach from the port?

Is it all inclusive Like Mr Sanchoz and Nacci??

It's a bit closer than those.  Falls into the $15 cab fare bucket vs. $17 for Nachi Cocum.  Was B2B the past 2 weeks on Allure and did PB and NC on the 2 Cozumel stops.  Had been going to PB for many years but decided to give NC a try.  PB is now all-inclusive, but will do pay-as-you-go if they are not full.  Still a $15 cover for PAYG, so if you get food and drinks you end up paying about the same anyway.  I found the food to be better at PB and more for kids to do.  Since we didn't have kids I liked NC better for the laid back ambiance and the lack of a crowd.  Biggest disappointment for me is PB has transitioned into more of a frat-party with plastic cups and canned beer, where NC is still bottles and glasses.  Putting a lime wedge in a can of beer just isn't the same for me.

• Like 2

Here’s some of our riding last night. The sports staff crew were great, giving some tips and guidance as needed and they let us ride for an extra 15 minutes over our hour. 

Owen’s riding has improved dramatically. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 28

3 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Good morning. 

The concierge’s told 

us this morning that “staff” that have ability know about “ Bella cruisers” 

At breakfast now. 

Interesting morning. 

As I awoke. Yes to alarm clock. 

Got up wash face. Made a quick pit stop (P) that is. Went to flush toilet. 
No flushy 
Went upstairs tried that toilet 

No flush. 
Thankfully this donation was mot of solid form. 

As we were getting to leave our cabin. Both toilets at the same time. Insinc flushed themselves. 

09:22 Mexico time. 

...TMI?........🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Here’s some of our riding last night. The sports staff crew were great, giving some tips and guidance as needed and they let us ride for an extra 15 minutes over our hour. 

I think Owen has a crush on that young lady working at the Flow Rider ! 

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Here’s some of our riding last night. The sports staff crew were great, giving some tips and guidance as needed and they let us ride for an extra 15 minutes over our hour. It 

Nice smooth riding...(Ollie next?) Sure your son will catch up in no time.  Learning how to stop 360s been there lol.

Thanks for the video.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Just to show how much you guys have inspired me.  While shopping at Costco today I picked up the first item to accompany me on our cruise next month.  I'll never cruise without it again. 

IMG_8241.thumb.jpeg.c397d39edbfdd5862f2824206a40155d.jpeg

I’ve used it the last 3 days and it works great. I feel awesome after drinking all night last night.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Good to see they have the drink pails back in stock.  Collected a few of those on Odyssey, but they were out of them the two weeks we were on Oasis last year. 

I just went to trash mine and the DW went mental 

I didn’t realize they were a collectors item 

• Haha 9

44 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

Area outside the lower level of the Solarium…. Not sure how I could have missed this. Decent amount of extra space. 

841F2C64-BD5D-4F48-AD62-9BA454B08EF1.thumb.jpeg.42065be401f6542216d7a3dafebac6d2.jpeg

7380A838-0A6C-4392-AA46-3A9442038234.thumb.jpeg.73f516fb8dfa543f3291e28752ee1d04.jpeg

1E9ADF52-3B0B-41EF-8168-FAC03CD8DF9C.thumb.jpeg.b10703c42ca408a22ae881160411ef08.jpeg

Nice  views….will have to

compare this space on a sea day 

ABC4FF52-DB72-4A8E-B52C-8E6094366D6A.thumb.jpeg.97b57a12bb416f0cc6b42ffd9b9a186d.jpeg

what Deck would that area be on, Niks?