Premier Pass package

WVU-79

A per day price wouldn’t make a lot of sense since there is only one thing offered that you would get each day and that is the internet. Everything else is a one time thing so it’d make more sense as a package price and not a per day price.

Seeing how this was only offered for sailings ‘booked between’ and the window of booking is small I wonder if the price is right and it was a promotion that was accidentally opened up to more sailings than it should have.

1 minute ago, Mikamarii said:

A per day price wouldn’t make a lot of sense since there is only one thing offered that you would get each day and that is the internet. Everything else is a one time thing so it’d make more sense as a package price and not a per day price.

Seeing how this was only offered for sailings ‘booked between’ and the window of booking is small I wonder if the price is right and it was a promotion that was accidentally opened up to more sailings than it should have.

The ‘booked between’ dates refer to when the package price is valid for booking not the dates you booked your sailing.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bloodgem said:

Has anyone from the UK been offered the package?

I'm have 2 up coming sailing on the Anthem, out of Southampton, and I have not been offered the package

9 minutes ago, ChC said:

None for my British priced sailings from NJ and Holland.

The only one I got it for was my Adventure Christmas Cruise

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, vettprincess said:

I put one in the cart and when I did the second person on our booking it charged each person separately. I can for sure do it for one person for $88.99 but then have to do both of us and no where on my booking will it let me do 2 people for $88.99

You're still mis-understanding it. You only need to click one person and it will cover both of you. Don't click the other persons name. Click yours, check out at 88.99 and the package is for TWO people. if you click both names, you're essentially paying for 4 people.  It's the same as when you book a casita or beach cabana...you only click one person and everyone in the party is covered. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bloodgem said:

I'm have 2 up coming sailing on the Anthem, out of Southampton, and I have not been offered the package

I’ve been offered it for my Wonder sailing in November for £73. Not showing on my June Anthem sailing though.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Not for me. I have two upcoming cruises on Anthem, one next month and the other in July, and it's not showing on either. 😕

I booked the Pass on 4 cabins for my Anthem Easter sail in '24. Go figure.

12 hours ago, tntornadox said:

According to the T&C's of the offer it claims its for 'new bookings only' from March 10th-15th for select sailings. Perhaps they're just trialing it and that's why it's such a deal?

My sails are previously booked.😀

9 hours ago, Grankm21 said:

Just purchased for our Harmony sailing later his month.  Wonder if they will let our kids priority board with us? It’s fine if they don’t and the kids can go to Ocean Adventure for the other activities. 

@ShillyShally Thanks for posting,  I never would have looked for this package had I not see this post!

Not sure what will happen.  I bought th package as a solo.  Sailing with my family and hoping to use my Granddaughter (under 21) as a guest.  C&A  agent did not say that it wasn't doable and advised to go to GS when on board and discuss it with them.  Only want some of the select benefits such as lunch, internet and photo with Captain.

1 hour ago, Bloodgem said:

I am on the same cruise, booked in the USA. Also no luck :(

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bloodgem said:

Nope, not on my Symphony in May nor my Serenade in Sept 

Strange its on some sailings but not on others.  Its not even to entice people to book as doesn't show up (or not) till you can access the planner 🤷‍♀️

Edited by sgmn
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Wilson said:

People this is a glitch!!! The exact same thing happened in July 2021 on the Celebrity site. Every purchase was cancelled and refunded. SMH

You seem to be such a downer.  If it happens no matter which way it goes, so be it.  At a minimum, this topic diverts us form the once-a-day cabins service and the new menu.😜

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

I booked the Pass on 4 cabins for my Anthem Easter sail in '24. Go figure.

Yup, I've seen several people say they've got it for Anthem in 2024 but so far nobody for 2023.

I purchased this for the 4-night Oasis cruise we just booked for late April. The fact that the “package price“ is the same regardless of length of cruise suggests that this was intended to be a daily price for two people. We may in fact end up getting a refund, but it’s worth a shot!

ETA: Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know how much Celebrity charges for this now?

Edited by LisaLisa87
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

You have odd economic ideas.

Is it worth more than $89?  Yes.  Is it worth $750?  Not even 750 Canadian.  😄

Veuve - probably a half bottle, i.e. 375 ml.  $37  at Total Wine.  In bulk purchase, less for RC.

priority embarkation and debarkation - $0

Inside Access tour - costs RC $0

Lunch - marginally better MDR menu - a few bucks

Two VOOM packages - $250 to the consumer; 0 to RC

photos cost about $22

wine probably costs a couple of bucks

laundry would cost you $35, yes.

Get real.

I did not say how much does it cost rcl that is irrelevant .  Its how much they charge.  A vodka and soda costs them .50.  They charge and you pay $10. 

in fact they will

lose alot of money if they let it stand as the labor to implement this and the products cost more then $89.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, resetjet said:

Wel if you think you are gonna get:

• Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot - $50
  • Priority embarkation and debarkation. $$$?
  • Inside Access tour (two guests) - $200+
  • Officer's lunch (two guests) - $100+
  • Unlimited internet access (two devices) $42 a day 7 day about $280
  • Captain's toast and photo???  $40
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary $50
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom) - $35

Same price for 3 day or 7 day?

Roughly $750 worth of stuff plus priority boarding for $89 please call me.  I have a bridge for sale.

however i hope you get away with it!!!

Royal Caribbean has had plenty of time to see the package and price that's advertised online and pull down the page if they didn't intend to offer it.