Need help on move up offfer

purpledew

Please help me on this offer.  Currenly have guarantee Veranda (no assigned cabin yet) on Solstice booked thru Celebrity website.  Here is the offer directly from Celetriby to upgrade now $100pp on AquaClass, $35pp on Concierge Class, $55pp on Family Veranda, or $50pp on Sunset Veranda.   Thanks,🙂

SV is worth it to me--I love SVs.

AQ likely worth it--you get Blu (which is great) plus spa pass.

Have had good luck with low bids, just over min, but for interior to balcony.

There are fewer SVs & AQs so you may need to bid a bit more to up your chances.

There is no reason to bid on Concierge or FV imo

The offer has nothing to do with gratuities - Move Up is handled by an outside firm that will charge your credit card the bid amount if you win.

If you move to a new cabin with higher gratuities and have already paid gratuities (or included in a package) you get charged the extra amount onboard daily.

35 minutes ago, LeeW said:

The offer has nothing to do with gratuities - Move Up is handled by an outside firm that will charge your credit card the bid amount if you win.

If you move to a new cabin with higher gratuities and have already paid gratuities (or included in a package) you get charged the extra amount onboard daily.

Was were  just notified our bid to upgrade from a veranda to AQ was accepted.  We had an all included veranda, and are now told we must pay the entire gratutities ($18 per day) for the AQ, even though gratuities were included in the veranda.  I, being naive, thought we would pay the difference.  Hoping the rep I talked to was mistaken, has anyone experienced this?

40 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

They were mistaken.   It will be the difference and it will be applied to your seapass account.

The wrong info came from a rep at Capt's Club.  I was pretty sure she was wrong, so I called the direct number and spoke to Victor, he agreed with me and after he consulted with his supervisor said the CC rep was wrong. First time in 20 years dealing with CC, I was given wrong information.

11 minutes ago, capsplace said:

Where does one find status of a submitted bid?  And how long between submitting the bid and hearing if accepted or rejected?

You can go back to the Celebrity Move Up page, https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade and fill in your last name and booking number.  It will show you the bids you have made and the current status.

• Thanks 1

I have booked a AI solo veranda on the Apex.  I understand that if I move up my drink pkg stays with me, but should I move up to Aqua will I automatically get spa access without any extra charge?  Also, if I go from a solo to Aqua woukd I be charged double because it is a cabin for 2?  Thank you.

On 3/19/2023 at 1:30 PM, purpledew said:

Please help me on this offer.  Currenly have guarantee Veranda (no assigned cabin yet) on Solstice booked thru Celebrity website.  Here is the offer directly from Celetriby to upgrade now $100pp on AquaClass, $35pp on Concierge Class, $55pp on Family Veranda, or $50pp on Sunset Veranda.   Thanks,🙂

AC for Blu is worth it

SV is worth it if you spend a lot of time in your room on the balcony. (only real benefit of that room).

13 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

You can go back to the Celebrity Move Up page, https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade and fill in your last name and booking number.  It will show you the bids you have made and the current status.

I have read that the most accurate method to see your status/modify a bid is to use the bid confirmation e mail/link.  I recall some people having an issue using the link that you referenced for status checking. 

1 minute ago, jagoffee said:

I have read that the most accurate method to see your status/modify a bid is to use the bid confirmation e mail/link.  I recall some people having an issue using the link that you referenced for status checking. 

I just used the link I posted and it worked for me.  Glad that is an alternative if people are having problems using the link I gave.

• Like 1