Ordering flowers for a stateroom?

Tinknock50

43 minutes ago, Tinknock50 said:

I would like to order flowers to be in a stateroom.  I don’t see that as available to do on the Celebrity site at this time.

So when does it come available before the cruise, if ever?

have not seen flowers as a gift.  may have something to do with freshness, availability or even concern over allergies.   Maybe some red strawberries instead?

It is available. I've ordered flowers in the past for DW. When you log into your account, instead of clicking on "Plan my cruise" click on "manage reservation". Scroll down and you'll find Delivery Onboard. The flowers I've ordered are fresh and have lasted at least the entire cruise. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, cdn_tbird said:

It is available. I've ordered flowers in the past for DW. When you log into your account, instead of clicking on "Plan my cruise" click on "manage reservation". Scroll down and you'll find Delivery Onboard. The flowers I've ordered are fresh and have lasted at least the entire cruise. 

Same here and they've made it a little easier to order them.  I ordered some last time and again for a May cruise.

• Like 1

We were on Solstice last week. Almost purchased flowers for the cabin but ultimately did not. Although I don't currently see the option in the store, the Spring Bouquet is still in my virtual cart and I assume I could complete the purchase for my trip in November?

2 hours ago, Tinknock50 said:

When I go to delivery on board, special occasions,culinary delights , etc. but nothing about flowers.☹️

I know I ordered flowers on Beyond but now the option is gone.  I don’t recall getting a refund.  I’ll research.

I sent an email a couple weeks ago asking about the option to purchase flowers since they were no longer offered online to pre order before our cruise in April. The response was to please call to set up a “Bon Voyage” order. 1 800 242-6374

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Notalotofinfo said:

How?

I ordered online after going to my cruise planner. I know I used my desktop computer, but I don’t see the option on the mobile site. I received my amenity confirmation email with receipt attached on 3/18. Wondering if maybe this is something they might be discontinuing? Hopefully the flowers are there when we board. I love to order them for longer cruises. Really brightens up the room. If you want to order, it might be worth calling the number @Lovey Life provided in post #16. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Notalotofinfo said:

Maybe I will try my laptop. Thanks

Tried that...can't find it there either.

What's weird is I seem to recall seeing some time ago two choices for flowers.

Perhaps it has something to do with the supply chain.

28 minutes ago, Tinknock50 said:

Tried that...can't find it there either.

What's weird is I seem to recall seeing some time ago two choices for flowers.

Perhaps it has something to do with the supply chain.

There were more than two choices of flowers.  Maybe 3 or 4.  Probably discontinued.  I was going to order for December South America cruise.  As well as order flowers at my hotel as it will be summer.

I have only ordered flowers once; half of them were dead.  We were in a suite, doing a TAb2b, so our butler took those away and gave us fresh ones, but never again will I bother due to that experience.  There is nothing like opening your door and seeing dead flowers to start your cruise😛

• Like 1

No luck for our ASCENT cruise out of Port Ev.. and our pre cruise hotel is not close to Publix or any floral shop.

i think it might be risky ordering a delivery for  sailaway day..

wonder why no flowers to order   there are plenty on board?????

11 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

I have only ordered flowers once; half of them were dead.  We were in a suite, doing a TAb2b, so our butler took those away and gave us fresh ones, but never again will I bother due to that experience.  There is nothing like opening your door and seeing dead flowers to start your cruise😛

sad to hear..we have ordered multiple arrangements over many yrs of cruising..only on bad bunch...quickly removed and replaced!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hcat said:

No luck for our ASCENT cruise out of Port Ev.. and our pre cruise hotel is not close to Publix or any floral shop.

i think it might be risky ordering a delivery for  sailaway day..

wonder why no flowers to order   there are plenty on board?????

I may have this wrong, but I always thought that flowers purchased before the cruise were provided from off the ship?

I also know they can purchased on board.

Of course once you set sail, they probably weren’t getting them from the ports of call.