COUPON BOOKS 2023

suzyed

5 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Shop on Regal took my screen shot with no problem  Don't think there are many using the coupons

Good to know since we will be on the Regal next cruise.  Used the paper coupons on the Crown, the Caribbean and the Enchanted most recently.

3 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

When I make a booking and if it is being offered by my TA, my Travel Summary will show "Cruise Night Coupon Books" under Special Services. Then closer to sail date, Princess sends an email with the cruise start date and booking number and coupon book attachment. I take a screen shot of the cruise information and  each coupon that I think I might use. Show the screen shot when I am ready to purchase,   No need to print out the complete coupon book.

Some of our cruises aren't booked during the promotion dates for receiving the coupon book, so for those cruises we don't receive one.  We never know if we are getting one until we check our Travel Summary.

Yes I have seen that but I needed to go to the PSD to get it. Thanks for pointing out that it has to be a part of your booking for you to get one. 

Tom😀

3 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

I take a screen shot of the cruise information and  each coupon that I think I might use. Show the screen shot when I am ready to purchase,   No need to print out the complete coupon book.

On the Ruby the end of Feb., Sabatini's took the digital copy, but the Shops of Princess required a printed copy.  I had to go to PSD to have them print coupons out. This cruise coming up I will print them out at home.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mary Ann 2 said:

On the Ruby the end of Feb., Sabatini's took the digital copy, but the Shops of Princess required a printed copy.  I had to go to PSD to have them print coupons out. This cruise coming up I will print them out at home.

I’ve never seen a digital copy of the coupon book. I’ve emailed my agent but it’s easier just to go to the PSD & let them make one for me. 

Tom😀

I've never seen such a bunch of watered down coupons in my life. Everything they try you to cash in on, involves something to make you spend more money.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FrankieJayIII said:

555 i agree but plan to buy some of those things anyway- thanks for the discount 

In that case, of course enjoy the benefit of the coupon. Most people just seem to pass them by unlike the old coupon books that actually offered something of value. 

• Like 1

On 3/29/2023 at 10:36 AM, Mary Ann 2 said:

How did you get a digital copy?  My TA has no way to get a digital copy. 

Tom😀

2 hours ago, trbarton said:

How did you get a digital copy?  My TA has no way to get a digital copy. 

Tom😀

Princess should send an email with it attached. So look at your emails. Last month we sailed with a friend who was new to Princess and she never opened the email that had it!

• Like 1

Tom, This is the email that comes from Princess Cruises -  not from your TA.  If you book your cruise during the time your TA has the coupon book promotion, it is attached to your booking number.

SUBJECT:  Booking # xxxxxxx: Your exclusive coupon book is here!

Welcome aboard  

Your vacation begins
03/19/23

Voyage
7-day Eastern Caribbean With St. Kitts

Booking#
xxxxxxxxx 

Ship
Regal Princess®

Enjoy this digital coupon book from your Travel Advisor

This is more than a coupon book. It’s an invitation to reconnect with your favorite people over a bottle of wine in a world-class restaurant. To share stories and chocolate-dipped strawberries. To unwind during a massage in the Lotus Spa® and shine with brand-new Effy jewelry. This is more than $900 in exclusive shipwide savings from Princess® and your Travel Advisor. It’s our way of saying live your vacation to the fullest.

CLICK TO VIEW

Or Print  the coupons at home instead, just remember to pack them!

Questions? Contact your Travel Advisor for more details.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

Tom, This is the email that comes from Princess Cruises -  not from your TA.  If you book your cruise during the time your TA has the coupon book promotion, it is attached to your booking number.

Welcome aboard  

Your vacation begins
03/19/23

Voyage

Booking#
xxxxxxxxx 

Ship
Regal Princess®

This is more than a coupon book. It’s an invitation to reconnect with your favorite people over a bottle of wine in a world-class restaurant. To share stories and chocolate-dipped strawberries. To unwind during a massage in the Lotus Spa® and shine with brand-new Effy jewelry. This is more than $900 in exclusive shipwide savings from Princess® and your Travel Advisor. It’s our way of saying live your vacation to the fullest.

CLICK TO VIEW

Thanks!  I’ll contact Princess since I’ve never received any emails before but have gotten the coupon book once I’m onboard. 

Here’s what my travel summary shows. 

image.thumb.jpeg.90a85aae7f8bd0a0cf28e4fbde958513.jpeg

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton

28 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Thanks!  I’ll contact Princess since I’ve never received any emails before but have gotten the coupon book once I’m onboard. 

Digital form is relatively recent. Always was a booklet delivered to the cabin pre-pandemic.

Since the restart, it is digital.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Here’s what my travel summary shows. 

image.thumb.jpeg.90a85aae7f8bd0a0cf28e4fbde958513.jpeg

Tom😀

I always print my Travel Summary in case something is left off once I'm on board.  This page would show the PSD that you have the coupon book for your cruise.

Here's the information from Princess Chat about getting the digital Coupon Books, "Digital Coupon Books are available 25 days before your cruise."  I never heard that discussed before.  That's why I haven't heard anything from Princess.

I’ll continue to check for emails from Princess.

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton

2 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

I always print my Travel Summary in case something is left off once I'm on board.  This page would show the PSD that you have the coupon book for your cruise.

1 hour ago, trbarton said:

Here's the information from Princess Chat about getting the digital Coupon Books, "Digital Coupon Books are available 25 days before your cruise."  I never heard that discussed before.  That's why I haven't heard anything from Princess.

I’ll continue to check for emails from Princess.

Tom😀

I do the same thing by printing out the Travel Summary & then I highlight everything important. Always good to have copies of everything important. I also do screen shots & save them in a folder. 

Tom😀

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 12:28 AM, FrankieJayIII said:

are you saying we can have someone send us a PDF and print them?   If so, who is sending the link?  SMILE!

You just missed it......^

• 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, jameslee said:

so has anyone tried printing it out and using it on princess cruise? does it work? I plan to go on hawaii cruise

In December I printed out the one page summary and used the mini-coupons from that summary with no problem on the Ruby..

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2023 at 1:38 PM, coo359a2 said:

Welcome aboard  

Your vacation begins
03/19/23

Voyage

Booking#
xxxxxxxxx 

Ship
Regal Princess®

CLICK TO VIEW

Thanks!  Someone posted that they excepted a copy on there phone. 

Thanks again!

Tom😀

• 8 months later...
40 minutes ago, that said:

@phabric

Any ideas

on
Where To find 2024?

Have seen the 2024 coupons yet.  
Maybe someone will post 2024.

My next cruise with a coupon book from my agent is not until Nov 2025.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, phabric said:

Have seen the 2024 coupons yet.  
Maybe someone will post 2024.

My next cruise with a coupon book from my agent is not until Nov 2025.

Both of us received an email with the 2024 coupon link for our upcoming 23 Mar cruise  .Not sure why they send out more than one per a booking number as it is only good for one per cabin - if they track that.  Our cruise ends on 7 April and the coupons expire on 31 March 2024 or at the end of the cruise.  Can not be used with any other offer.  Looks to be the same coupons as 2023   - the expiration date  is  only shown in the introduction to the coupon booklet.  We have not received the emails with the coupon book for the other 5 cruises in these B2Bs 

Edited by coo359a2
  • Thanks 1