Anyone else having issues logging into the X website tonight?

DebInAntigua

Can't complete logging in at the Celebrity website. It routes during authentication to a page that throws a 502 error. Anyone else seeing the same thing or is it the crappy hotel internet perhaps?

Edited by DebInAntigua

• DebInAntigua changed the title to Anyone else having issues logging into the X website tonight?

Clear your cache.  If that fails uninstall and reinstall the app.  

Not unusual.   There are probably one or two threads a week about the app.

Also might try your cleaner/repair software. 

PS - I am logged in for our upcoming cruise and on mine no activities, menus etc.  Nada.

PS - You are on the website.  Download the app.  It might work to do your check in.

Edited by Arizona Wildcat

13 hours ago, DebInAntigua said:

Can't complete logging in at the Celebrity website. It routes during authentication to a page that throws a 502 error. Anyone else seeing the same thing or is it the crappy hotel internet perhaps?

I have the same problem with both Celebrity and Royal for he past 10 days and get the same error message as you. Spoke to them both they changed my password a couple of times and also told me to clear my cache and cookies. None of these things work.

• 1 month later...

I have been getting the error 502 with a new computer after the Celebrity logon page for weeks. I have not figured out how to fix it. I have tried using Chrome, Edge, and clearing the cache and cookies and rebooting. I have stopped the McAfee antivirus firewall and Chrome McAfee extension, but it still gives me the error.

However, on my old computer using Chrome, I can log in just fine.  Also, the app works on my phone.

3 hours ago, CruisingClaire said:

I have been getting the error 502 with a new computer after the Celebrity logon page for weeks. I have not figured out how to fix it. I have tried using Chrome, Edge, and clearing the cache and cookies and rebooting. I have stopped the McAfee antivirus firewall and Chrome McAfee extension, but it still gives me the error.

However, on my old computer using Chrome, I can log in just fine.  Also, the app works on my phone.

You responded to a post that is over a month old.