Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

3 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Thanks for another great review, and again, I’m sorry about the lobster. I’ll have to have a quality control talk next time I go. 

Thanks Megan... You owe me two GOOD lobster tails...

• Like 8

When I opened up my phone to catch an Uber, it kept saying I had no internet... I'm standing here right in the middle of the city! Finally, after a couple of minutes it started to work. I guess that my transportation troubles from Miami before the cruise followed me all the way home... God willing, I'll be home before 9:30...

PXL_20230527_010642134.jpg

• Like 18

9:25... I made it!... Time for a quick shower, then a nice little nightcap on a mostly empty stomach. I'll eat something good tomorrow, I'm too whooped to go anywhere tonight...

PXL_20230527_012529408.jpg

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 26

I'm too manic to shower right now, so I went ahead and unpacked... First thing, I needed to get some Boveda packs on those Cuban cigars. Then, I excavated all the dirty laundry and dumped it on the floor, as per "tradition"... 

PXL_20230527_014913257.jpg

• Like 15

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

9:25... I made it!... Time for a quick shower, then a nice little nightcap on a mostly empty stomach. I'll eat something good tomorrow, I'm too whooped to go anywhere tonight...

PXL_20230527_012529408.jpg

Live long and Prosper my friend. Welcome home.

• Like 4

After unpacking and a shower, I ended up crashing hard last night, and slept pretty good... The dreams were coming left and right, and now I'm firmly back to reality, and on solid ground. Turns out that when I left here exactly a week ago today, I left some dishes in the sink, so that's where I'll get started.

I also filled the washer with most of my dirty laundry from the trip, and soon it'll be but a memory. 

I put my Virgin Voyages Band in the box with my three prior ones, and now I have the whole set. Now, to begin planning my next adventure... No idea when, or what ship that might be, but it's safe to say I have a ton of stuff to figure out here in the meantime... 

Thanks to all of you great readers who followed the entire journey straight from the beginning, and as soon as I can get back through the entire thing, I'll be thanking every single one of you personally by username... 

Now, to try and begin putting the pieces together for the next chapter in my life.........

Once again, thanks to all of you for being a huge part of this epic journey!...

PXL_20230527_015148227.jpg

• Like 44
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the great review, glad to see you took some time for your self on this trip.

I'm looking forward even more to my trip on Scarlet Lady at the end of June after reading this.

Enjoy your weekend, hopefully you can get your surgery soon and work on resolving your life issues. You have the strength to do it!!

• Like 3

Sid:

Thank you for another great cruise reporting and photos. Getting up in the am with you and mid day reports and going to bed reading your posts kept me out of the black hole of calcutta. Enjoyed all your cruise reports on the different ships. Does that qualifiy a person to be a tribe member?

Can you tell anything about the tribe cruise 1/2024?

Take care a have a lovely surgery and good outcome.

• Like 4