Pictures of Cats and also Carnival Venezia Maiden Inaugural First Revenue Cruise

BlerkOne

Club is filling up. I'm believing it will be a crazy travel day.

Ever since Lufthansa left our luggage in Frankfurt, I've avoided changing planes outside of the US. And since Lufthansa doesn't allow luggage trackers, I'm avoiding them altogether.

DFW-IAD-BCN and done! Hopefully.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, momof3cruisers said:

Holy cow! Are you going to be gone for a month? LOL. That’s a lot of luggage!

Only 3 weeks or so... But I usually take about the same whether 3 days or 3 months.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I have a membership to American's Admiral Club.  How much do passes cost, are they good for any lounge and how do you get them?  Thx!!

They are all cracking down as they are or at times over capacity.  I can get i Delta, and can drag my wife because of my status.  We have never had tow ait, but seen lines.  That is the readson Delta stopped offering one time passes.  

There are other options with othe lounges, the most notable is American Express and the new horse in the race is escape lounges (honoring non branded airline Amex (green card or above_. Yo even more confuse it, elite level of some airlines are honored in Europe for even regular cabin travel….

20 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I have a membership to American's Admiral Club.  How much do passes cost, are they good for any lounge and how do you get them?  Thx!!

Me, too. I get 2 free United passes a year with their credit card. I think the day passes are $59.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

They are all cracking down as they are or at times over capacity.  I can get i Delta, and can drag my wife because of my status.  We have never had tow ait, but seen lines.  That is the readson Delta stopped offering one time passes.  

There are other options with othe lounges, the most notable is American Express and the new horse in the race is escape lounges (honoring non branded airline Amex (green card or above_. Yo even more confuse it, elite level of some airlines are honored in Europe for even regular cabin travel….

Yep. I also have Priority Pass for a number of lounges. Amex Lounges are great and not too overcrowded ( yet).

IAD is crazy busy now and we are parked at the gate for now and not moving.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Yep. I also have Priority Pass for a number of lounges. Amex Lounges are great and not too overcrowded ( yet).

Was just watching news, talking about how busy air flights are.  Fly safe.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I had to wait in line to get into an AA lounge about a year ago.  I thought it was an anomaly but sounds like it's a regular occurrence😞 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I flew out of Vegas on Tuesday and the Centurion lounge had a very constant, 50ish person wait to get in. I think they were at a point where they were only letting people in as some came out. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, HxFx said:

I flew out of Vegas on Tuesday and the Centurion lounge had a very constant, 50ish person wait to get in. I think they were at a point where they were only letting people in as some came out. 

Oh well, it happens, I guess.

• Like 1

After a couple of medical emergencies things seem to have calmed down. I would not want to be 38000 feet above the middle of the Atlantic and be in distress. Thankfully several doctors are on the plane who could assist.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

After a couple of medical emergencies things seem to have calmed down. I would not want to be 38000 feet above the middle of the Atlantic and be in distress. Thankfully several doctors are on the plane who could assist.

Are you ok?

Multi-pet household of dogs, cats and parakeets.  When we cruise we HAVE to plan in advance.  One day I would love to be able to go on those extremely cheap, last-minute cruises Carnival constantly offers to me. 

Have a wonderful time!

P.S. I opened this thread just for the cat photos (smile)!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, LibertyBella said:

Multi-pet household of dogs, cats and parakeets.  When we cruise we HAVE to plan in advance.  One day I would love to be able to go on those extremely cheap, last-minute cruises Carnival constantly offers to me. 

Have a wonderful time!

P.S. I opened this thread just for the cat photos (smile)!

We have arrive and waiting for our driver. We have many cats. More pictures to follow. We are fortunate to have people living on site to take care of everything when we are gone, but we try not to abuse them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BlerkOne said:

We have arrive and waiting for our driver. We have many cats. More pictures to follow. We are fortunate to have people living on site to take care of everything when we are gone, but we try not to abuse them.

Welcome!  Glad you have arrived, and seemed to have an OK flight over. We are over our jet lag (slept like rocks after no sleep on the flight over) and have been out and about quite a bit already.

Love your cat pics! We have 2 right now, a rescued 2 year old, Nyla, and the new kitten, Loki.  We are very lucky our son can care for them when we are gone. We’ve had as many as 4 cats when we’ve lived in the country.

• Like 4