Pictures of Cats and also Carnival Venezia Maiden Inaugural First Revenue Cruise

BlerkOne

On 5/27/2023 at 4:01 AM, BlerkOne said:

We have arrive and waiting for our driver. We have many cats. More pictures to follow. We are fortunate to have people living on site to take care of everything when we are gone, but we try not to abuse them.

You also got me at cats. I’ve had a feral colony since 2006……I’m down to 2 left from 18. Momma is 18 and Padraig is 17.5. When I started this I had no idea that I would be feeding 18 years later. Like you we are lucky to have fabulous neighbors who feed while we are gone. Enjoy your trip. I’m happy to be following along. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mommapadraig said:

You also got me at cats. I’ve had a feral colony since 2006……I’m down to 2 left from 18. Momma is 18 and Padraig is 17.5. When I started this I had no idea that I would be feeding 18 years later. Like you we are lucky to have fabulous neighbors who feed while we are gone. Enjoy your trip. I’m happy to be following along. 

The gift that keeps on giving, lol. We also get the raccoons and possums, inviting themselves to dinner.

Just now, sammee said:

The gift that keeps on giving, lol. We also get the raccoons and possums, inviting themselves to dinner.

Oh yes.I had the Momma raccoon at my back door this morning demanding to be fed before the cats.same raccoon 4 years now. No idea how. We live in Michigan! I know she has babies so she wins.I get her away from the door and drop some dry food. Go back out an hour later and feed Momma. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mommapadraig said:

Oh yes.I had the Momma raccoon at my back door this morning demanding to be fed before the cats.same raccoon 4 years now. No idea how. We live in Michigan! I know she has babies so she wins.I get her away from the door and drop some dry food. Go back out an hour later and feed Momma. 

They are all over just like the cats. Google racoon eating hot dogs. There's some older guy in I think Canada. It's hysterical.

• Haha 2