If you're on board and the MDR dinner Double Cheeseburger is on the menu, please order post pictures!

NutsAboutGolf

3 minutes ago, peterde said:

I think you mean Carnival, but looking at the Mast Grill burger, Carnival would be a major improvement. 

yes sorry fast fingers.  Carnival newer ships are making great strides in quality quick service.

They really have stepped up a lot for pizza and fun food.    And their beds are not hard like X or RCI ships.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soapbxking said:

ok, i am puzzled.  why would anyone be embarrased to order a cheeseburger??

I was the one who originally said that and I based it on my experience at Blu...I'll just add some people easily get embarrassed and others don't

15 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I was the one who originally said that and I based it on my experience at Blu...I'll just add some people easily get embarrassed and others don't

There's one night I definitely plan to order the beyond burger in Blu on my upcoming cruise. 🙂 I have no shame.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

There's one night I definitely plan to order the beyond burger in Blu on my upcoming cruise. 🙂 I have no shame.

Remember, you can order your usual entrees and add a burger.  I've had it at Blu before, it's a tick above average and far better than the mast grill/buffet patties 😄

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RichYak said:

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a picture of this burger today 😁

The app has it on the day 6 menu of the Equinox sailing that started today, maybe you can start a countdown clock😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, jelayne said:

The app has it on the day 6 menu of the Equinox sailing that started today, maybe you can start a countdown clock😂

Yep I jumped on this thread again to update everyone that the we must wait longer! It was originally on the menu for tonight, but it’s been pushed to day 6. 

• Like 3

Just returned yesterday and burger was only on lunch menu, did not see on dinner menu. There were several changes on the app from  before we went to when we were on board. Lobster did not show on app but appeared during the sailing and was on the printed menu on second chic night

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

Yep I jumped on this thread again to update everyone that the we must wait longer! It was originally on the menu for tonight, but it’s been pushed to day 6. 

So we can all synchronize (lol), day 6 would be Thursday?

14 minutes ago, vadell said:

Just returned yesterday and burger was only on lunch menu, did not see on dinner menu. There were several changes on the app from  before we went to when we were on board. Lobster did not show on app but appeared during the sailing and was on the printed menu on second chic night

It was apparently only offered on two nights..."Cheeseburger" is for lunch and isn't new, "Double Cheeseburger" is for dinner and is new...There are screenshots of the Double Cheeseburger appearing on the dinner menu if you care to review older posts

Edited by NutsAboutGolf

10 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

So we can all synchronize (lol), day 6 would be Thursday?

That’s a big ask for someone on vacation to calculate the day of the week 🤣 but if today is truly Sunday then day 6 will be Thursday! 

• Like 3

I’m sure others have done this also but I  just checked the app for the Solstice and Summit sailing that started yesterday and today respectively.  Neither have the menus that the Equinox has, no uncharge items except the 2nd lobster, no double cheeseburger, the 4 Timeless appetizers are available every night.  So the menu on the Equinox  does appears to be a test.  

If you haven’t voiced your disappointment, displeasure, concern about the Equinox menu might be time to do so before the test is deemed a success.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/23/2023 at 2:24 PM, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Curious if you have tried one?     Out of curiosity I ordered one as a Second Entree telling our waiter I really just wanted to try it.    

My personal opinion is Yuck but you must take with a grain of salt as I hate Beets and they have both beets and beet juice in them.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Curious if you have tried one?     Out of curiosity I ordered one as a Second Entree telling our waiter I really just wanted to try it.    

My personal opinion is Yuck but you must take with a grain of salt as I hate Beets and they have both beets and beet juice in them.

I've had them at Disney World. I have regular cheese and toppings on them so they taste pretty normal to me. Never tasted tin can like I do when I have beets.

16 hours ago, jelayne said:

I’m sure others have done this also but I  just checked the app for the Solstice and Summit sailing that started yesterday and today respectively.  Neither have the menus that the Equinox has, no uncharge items except the 2nd lobster, no double cheeseburger, the 4 Timeless appetizers are available every night.  So the menu on the Equinox  does appears to be a test.  

If you haven’t voiced your disappointment, displeasure, concern about the Equinox menu might be time to do so before the test is deemed a success.

Just passing along that in another thread, someone said they spoke to the Exec Team who confirmed this is an Equinox only test

27 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

It's not awful, much better than the mast grill

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Just passing along that in another thread, someone said they spoke to the Exec Team who confirmed this is an Equinox only test

Yes, and unless they get a lot of negative feedback it will be rolled out to all ships.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, conquesodor said:

There's a burger on the dinner menu one night of the week? The horror. I've even heard that there is a burger on the Luminae menu! When do we riot?

The burger in Luminae is exactly where it should be--on the lunch menu. A burger and fries is really out of place for dinner in any dining room on Celebrity.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sad news/ good news? No more burger on the menu. It never even saw the light of day! I wonder what happened. It got pushed from day 2 to day 6. This is the day 6 menu on the app. We’re on day 5 now and it’s not there for any other day. 

IMG_1575.png

IMG_1576.png