Childrens Books In Library

Fixit2010

What shape are you inquiring about ?  The only ships with any sort of a library are S class ships.

there may be some kids books in the kids club area, but there really aren’t any in the libraries for the most part

• Like 1

On 6/21/2023 at 12:03 PM, Fixit2010 said:

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there are any childrens books (10 year old) in the library ?

Thanks

Hi, when cruising you are best taking everything you think he might want/need with you. Not only are there very few suitable books on board there are no real toys or books available in the on board shop. At most port shops world wide there is also a lack of ‘top up’ purchases available for children. Generally the ‘toy’ selection is buckets and spades in the Caribbean, straw donkeys in Mexico and absolutely nothing for kids in the Mediterranean!

If you load up his tablet to save space with some of his favourite authors I would then recommend you look for some sticker, puzzle, activity books to supplement.

On a positive note most people (children included) take books, puzzle books etc on board and only read a fraction of what they take, they are too busy enjoying ‘cruise things’.  Your son will, I am sure, enjoy the children’s club, excursions, time with you…