I think I’m in trouble with my grandson.

We picked a spring break cruise for the family. We were challenged by dates for my grandson. We got a good price on Adventure. But now as I am looking here, I don’t see Sorrento’s Pizza. All I see, as far as complimentary dining, is the Main Dining Room, Windjammer, and Cafe Promenade. Is there a Sorrento’s on board?  Does Cafe Promenade offer pizza?  Thank you. 

We were on Adventure in October.  As I recall, Sorrento's and Cafe Promenade are combined.  He'll still be able to get his pizza, so you are not in trouble!

• Like 4

Just now, KelJ said:

We were on Adventure in October.  As I recall, Sorrento's and Cafe Promenade are combined.  He'll still be able to get his pizza, so you are not in trouble!

Thank you. I’d hate to be disowned as a grandparent over pizza😃

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Just now, topnole said:

The pizza is fine.  And assume this is a kid so I’m sure he will like it.  

This will be his 3rd cruise. He spends a good bit of time at Sorrento’s. This time he is bringing a friend. They might destroy the Sorrento’s financial goals for this cruise. 😀😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, cruisefan0110 said:

This will be his 3rd cruise. He spends a good bit of time at Sorrento’s. This time he is bringing a friend. They might destroy the Sorrento’s financial goals for this cruise. 😀😀

Our kids loved the pizza on our last cruise in March.  Feel bad for

the cook.  😂😂

1 hour ago, poocher said:

My son tells me to order a fresh pie.  Tastier,  of course I am a pizza addict and have never met one so bad I won’t eat it😊

Many times the slices go so fast that asking for a fresh pizza isn’t really needed.  I suppose maybe mid afternoon when it’s not as busy…

10 minutes ago, KroozNut said:

That's good to know, but how is the pizza at Cafe Promenade on the Voyager Class ships?

I think it is the same pizza supplier across the entire fleet in North America.  I could be wrong, but it has all tasted the same regardless of where we have sailed out of. It’s a nice snack.  Fairly thin sliced, which is my preference as well.  It’s not gourmet, but it gets the job done 

• Like 2

Last August I sailed on Adventure, and my kids would go to cafe promenade late at night after the main buffet closed for pizza.  You can see it if you google Adventure Of The Seas - Pizza At Cafe Promenade | Oakland Travel.  There's a youtube video that shows the pizza there at around 4 minutes, 40 seconds.  I can't include a link because I'm caught in a verification that I can't pass, but hopefully a google search will give you the video.  It's not the world's greatest pizza,, but my kids were happy and hopefully so will your grandson.

Edited by kitkat343
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, RoundGuy2771 said:

Your only real concern is explaining at the end why it sucked to cruise during Spring Break. 😆

We’ve had a few wonderful spring break cruises. It’s a fantastic time of year to cruise .  It’s the three or four night cruises that tend to bring the party crowd.  

5 hours ago, NRWPA said:

I was on Adventure last week and pizza IS available in Cafe Promenade, deck 5. You will not be disowned.  ;

Thank you. He says he would like to try an Oasis class next. His previous cruises have been Freedom class. 

35 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I have eaten a great deal of pizza on land and sea.

As many of us  have. I was simply commenting on your blanket statement about a specific dining venue on specific ships that the pizza was the tastiest on planet earth (if I may paraphrase).

50 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

We’ve had a few wonderful spring break cruises. It’s a fantastic time of year to cruise .  It’s the three or four night cruises that tend to bring the party crowd.  

I just realized you aren't the OP.  Therefore, my statement stands.  😁

• Haha 2