What/any reservations needed for suite on Harmony?

mafig

Thinking of booking a suite on Harmony, but it's gonna be last minute .....like two weeks before.

Will I miss out on anything by booking this late?  I know that Coastal Kitchen requires reservations.  How are these made?  Is onboard ok, or will that be too late?

How about any shows?

3 minutes ago, mafig said:

Thinking of booking a suite on Harmony, but it's gonna be last minute .....like two weeks before.

Will I miss out on anything by booking this late?  I know that Coastal Kitchen requires reservations.  How are these made?  Is onboard ok, or will that be too late?

How about any shows?

Not too late for CK.  Concierge will contact suite peeps 5 or 6 days before the cruise so they can make your reservations

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mafig said:

How about any shows?

Shows will likely appear as "sold out" online but they hold back a % of reservations for booking onboard so you can try ti book them as soon as your board... or just use the standby line. The only show that will be a little tougher to get into is adult comedy b/c the venue is so small.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mafig said:

We were upgraded to a CLS from a JS on Harmony 5 days before a cruise, and the Suite Concierge had no difficulty getting us the reservations that we wanted. The Suite Concierge seems to have an ability to find a way around all of the "sold out" flags the systems throw up.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Shows will likely appear as "sold out" online but they hold back a % of reservations for booking onboard so you can try ti book them as soon as your board... or just use the standby line. The only show that will be a little tougher to get into is adult comedy b/c the venue is so small.

When the suite concierge contacts us, can't he make show reservations as well as CK?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mafig said:

When the suite concierge contacts us, can't he make show reservations as well as CK?

D'oh. Yes, they should be able to. The suite part left my brain after your CK question was already answered. My bad.

2 hours ago, mafig said:

Yes...of course the Concierge will take care of anything you might need when staying in a GS and above.

• Like 1

We always get a email from concierge about 5 days before , you don’t need reservations for CK for lunch or breakfast. We have them prebook shows and specialty restaurants for the first couple of days then book the rest after we board , we also buy UDP not that crazy about CK for dinner. 

• Like 1