Labor Day Sale Drink & Internet Pkg

redwave

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Are labor day sales a thing?  I don't remember any great sales in the past.

It's the same sale they have every couple of weeks.  The only pseudo sale is the week of Black Friday, where you "may" see a variance in prices from other sales throughout the year.  Of course, you may not see a greater discount....  I will add that some years there may be a small sale in early October, but that is hit and miss as well.

I’ve not sailed RC in a while (we’ve been sailing X), but we are eyeing up a sailing on Wonder. I know there is no way to know what upcoming sakes might be or when they may occur. I see the current sale on RC sailings is “up to $650 off plus 30% off all fares and kids sail free”. We have no kids so that part of the sale offer is of no concern to me. This sale ends tonite. 

Not having priced out RC sailings for quite a while, does this sale offer look good compared to what they’ve been offering? Or pretty run of the mill?. I was really hoping to find pricing or sale like X offers with everything included but I’m gathering RC just doesn’t do that kind of sale or fare bundle offer.

10 minutes ago, RumRunner01 said:

I’ve not sailed RC in a while (we’ve been sailing X), but we are eyeing up a sailing on Wonder. I know there is no way to know what upcoming sakes might be or when they may occur. I see the current sale on RC sailings is “up to $650 off plus 30% off all fares and kids sail free”. We have no kids so that part of the sale offer is of no concern to me. This sale ends tonite. 

Not having priced out RC sailings for quite a while, does this sale offer look good compared to what they’ve been offering? Or pretty run of the mill?. I was really hoping to find pricing or sale like X offers with everything included but I’m gathering RC just doesn’t do that kind of sale or fare bundle offer.

That sale won't end tonight, it goes continuously, and prices fluctuate a bit though I rarely see them lower than when I first look if I'm doing a true apples to apples comparison.

RC never does the full bundled price - you may get some of that offered as part of deal with a big box TA or regular TA but don't count on a full bundle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, RumRunner01 said:

Ignore the wording of the sale, just look at the price. The wording is meaningless. And no, RC does not have any fares that include bundles. Also, sales that end "tonight" usually wind up saying "sale extended" the next day and last 2-3 more days. It's just marketing nonsense.

That said, as someone with 4 future Wonder bookings, prices were high to begin with and they have only gotten higher.as time has gone on.

Hope that info helps you form a decision.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1