Upgrading From Reserve Mini-Suite??

Rick&Jeannie

3 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Anything above you would bid on comes with all the Reserve Collection amenities, correct?

What would you be losing?

6 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

seems to me that  the only upgrade is to a suite, and suites automatically get reserve class stuff, right?

Given that I have never booked anything higher than a MS I have no idea what perks come with a higher booking! 😄 Hence my question...  I learn something here on CC almost every time I log on!

The suites didn’t receive a half carafe of wine, but do have that minibar.  You still have the reserve dinning, plus; laundry, send out and tokens, speciality dinning room breakfast, full menu in room breakfast, first night speciality dinning, spa access(some ships) and lounge with a concierge on Royal class ships. Priority tendering and embarkation.  I always print the pdf and have it handy, although there is a letter in the cabin, outlining benefits.  Of course,  more space as well.  Enjoy. 

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

Edited by milolii
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 10:05 AM, milolii said:

The suites didn’t receive a half carafe of wine, but do have that minibar.  You still have the reserve dinning, plus; laundry, send out and tokens, speciality dinning room breakfast, full menu in room breakfast, first night speciality dinning, spa access(some ships) and lounge with a concierge on Royal class ships. Priority tendering and embarkation.  I always print the pdf and have it handy, although there is a letter in the cabin, outlining benefits.  Of course,  more space as well.  Enjoy. 

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

It seems the PDF is no more.  The above link no longer takes you there.

3 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

IMG_3919.jpeg

That's what I see too.  Up until a few days ago there was a downloadable PDF detailing suite privileges.  The PDF showed privileges like chocolate covered strawberries, something which the current web site does not list.  I suspect the PDF was out of date and that Princess chose not to update it to reflect the current privileges.

I remember the much more inclusive set of offerings you refer to that was previously part of the pdf. 
It’s interesting that the link remains a .pdf  file extension. 
Despite the reduction in included perks, it’s nice that Princess decided to update the bad information they’ve been publishing. 

5 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

I remember the much more inclusive set of offerings you refer to that was previously part of the pdf. 
It’s interesting that the link remains a .pdf  file extension. 
Despite the reduction in included perks, it’s nice that Princess decided to update the bad information they’ve been publishing. 

Agreed

On 9/2/2023 at 8:24 AM, Yowman said:

It seems the PDF is no more.  The above link no longer takes you there.

So this happened before.  I was checking for it sometime in the spring, in between a February and July cruise.  A few weeks later it was back.  I don’t “think” there were any changes at that time, however.  Certainly not some of the perks being mentioned now.  So maybe check again in a few weeks.

8 minutes ago, juliet said:

I assume reserve class dining is in all three of the main dining rooms?

On every cruise we have taken since 2022 it has been on one side of the midship dining room   Left side on grand class. Right side on Royal class

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, memoak said:

On every cruise we have taken since 2022 it has been on one side of the midship dining room   Left side on grand class. Right side on Royal class

On the Grand, Caribbean, Emerald, and Diamond (that I am familiar with), the Reserve Dining room is on Deck 6, starboard side (ship terminology/right side of the ship).  Standing and facing the dining rooms/aft, Reserve dining room will be on passenger’s “left”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

On the Grand, Caribbean, Emerald, and Diamond (that I am familiar with), the Reserve Dining room is on Deck 6, starboard side (ship terminology/right side of the ship).  Standing and facing the dining rooms/aft, Reserve dining room will be on passenger’s “left”

That is correct but it is flipped for Royal class ships

• Like 1

1 hour ago, memoak said:

That is correct but it is flipped for Royal class ships

I don't sail on Royal Class ships.  So only stated specific ships I have sailed on (the Grand/Gem class ships I've been on).  Can't speak for Royal Class.  Won't be on any soon.

• Like 1

This past May on the CB, Reserve Class was on deck 5 starboard. We were on the EP twice last year. Once Reserve Class was on deck 6 portside. The next cruise a few months later with a different DRO it was on deck 5 portside. I questioned the DRO he said he makes the decision where it will be.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kapsgp said:

This past May on the CB, Reserve Class was on deck 5 starboard. We were on the EP twice last year. Once Reserve Class was on deck 6 portside. The next cruise a few months later with a different DRO it was on deck 5 portside. I questioned the DRO he said he makes the decision where it will be.

So how do the move around the Reserve Class Signage that is attached to the wall  ?

9 hours ago, kapsgp said:

I was on the CB in July/August of this year.  Reserve Class was on Deck 6 Starboard.  Interesting that they would move the Reserve Class dining room around.  I, personally, like having it on Deck 6.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I was on the CB in July/August of this year.  Reserve Class was on Deck 6 Starboard.  Interesting that they would move the Reserve Class dining room around.  I, personally, like having it on Deck 6.

We liked it on .deck 5 because it was close to Vines. It was convenient to get a glass of wine, in a nice glass, and not have to carry it up the steps. 

• Like 2