Internet issues: Can't access excursions, dining, etc on 2 booked cruises

manteonc

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their booked cruises?  On two computers, and for two different cruises, we can log in, find our booking and choose it.  We get to the general page for that cruise, but when choosing an option we either get a page that flashes on and then goes blank, or an error message.  This has been going on for days.  We can access pages to pay gratuities, but not excursions or dining.  Computers have been turned off and back on, cache cleared, history cleared.  Apple laptops.  Any help appreciated!  Thank you.  

I've been having the same issues for weeks. I switched to Safari from Chrome and then was able to access the booking, pay off the cruise, book excursions etc. After being away from Chrome for a week or two, I can now access the booking using Chrome. 

I, too, am having problems.  I go to excursions and the excursion page loads and then goes to a blank white screen.  Everything else goes directly to a blank white screen.  It doesn't matter which browser I use or which device.  Frustrating.  I keep leaving feedback on the tab they have.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dfish said:

I, too, am having problems.  I go to excursions and the excursion page loads and then goes to a blank white screen.  Everything else goes directly to a blank white screen.  It doesn't matter which browser I use or which device.  Frustrating.  I keep leaving feedback on the tab they have.

I forget that feedback button is there, thanks for the reminder

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dfish said:

Same problem here Debbie.  I can't use Chrome or Edge.  I just opened HAL on an incognito page and tried two different Shore Excursion routes which went to the white page, before the third way opened up for me.  (the one next to the $300 credit message).  I am waitlisted for one next summer and trying to find another to use the rest of my Shorex credit.  I've already booked one for Haifa in Dec. 2024 and was surprised it was already up.

Edited to say I just switched bookings and the shore excursion spot by the $300 credit didn't work this time.  The one on the list under the number of days until your cruise worked for me there.  🤷‍♀️

Edited by StLouisCruisers
  • Like 1