Build a bear costs

hello,

Im going on a cruise on carnival splendor in Dec.

My teenager has it set in her head that she wants to go to build a bear on the cruise.

I have two other kids aswell who will come. So I need to know how much this will likely cost me so that I can plan ahead. 

If anyone has info on how much the animal costs, then all the accessories and any other charges please do share.

Thanks

Hello!

I'll be going on Carnival Splendour on October 8. I'll be able to give you some details during my cruise as my sister wants me to get her a Build a Bear at Sea tshirt for one of her Build a Bear animals. I'm sorry I'm not much help right now but I will be. 

Kind regards, 

Debbie.

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2023 at 1:57 PM, wceprincess43 said:

Hello!

I'll be going on Carnival Splendour on October 8. I'll be able to give you some details during my cruise as my sister wants me to get her a Build a Bear at Sea tshirt for one of her Build a Bear animals. I'm sorry I'm not much help right now but I will be. 

Kind regards, 

Debbie.

Thank you so much 😀

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, nehaahen said:

Thank you for the info everyone.

She hasn't been to build a bear before so its a reasonable request 🤣

Just dont want to die of shock once all the bears are made and it comes to payment time lol

Look up the Australian prices online then add a bit. Not cheap!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Look up the Australian prices online then add a bit. Not cheap!

The stuff on the website is soo cute, I want one too 😂

Not bad pricing on the website $20 -$40 for a full costume & I know the bear is about $40 on the cruise.

Hope I can get away with $100 per bear 😀

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, We just got off last Friday, after 25 cruises & having a Covid addition to the family.

We finally decided on Building a Bear. 

You book & when you get there you are allocated a number, (Plus a Heart) they call numbers & you go up & choose the type of Bear (Theres Dog ones, Bears ones even a Unicorn) there was 6 different ones.

You then choose what you want to have as accessories. We choose a bright Tu Tu & some Thongs.

The bear is $38. The accessories are $8 - $20, theres Bikinis, Sunglasses ETC.

Then you go into a adjoining room & they fill it with stuffing & you put the heart in it.

Then someone else sews up bear. 

Our little girl loved it. There where Teenagers, young hipsters & mainly families getting them.

Have FUN...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hunter69 said:

Yeah, We just got off last Friday, after 25 cruises & having a Covid addition to the family.

We finally decided on Building a Bear. 

You book & when you get there you are allocated a number, (Plus a Heart) they call numbers & you go up & choose the type of Bear (Theres Dog ones, Bears ones even a Unicorn) there was 6 different ones.

You then choose what you want to have as accessories. We choose a bright Tu Tu & some Thongs.

The bear is $38. The accessories are $8 - $20, theres Bikinis, Sunglasses ETC.

Then you go into a adjoining room & they fill it with stuffing & you put the heart in it.

Then someone else sews up bear. 

Our little girl loved it. There where Teenagers, young hipsters & mainly families getting them.

Have FUN...

Our first little grandcruiser is due to meet the world a week after our upcoming cruise on Splendor. I think I have found a worthwhile activity for my wife to use up some OBC. I will let her know after we board.

• Like 3