Apple Products

shugey

49 minutes ago, shugey said:

Does anyone know if Celebrity still sells Apple products? We are going on a cruise in December of the Summit

Yes, they do still sell them.  On our cruise on Beyond, they had both the newest version of MacBooks and the previous one.  Latest version of iPads.   Same pricing as in the Apple Store.  It may pay to use your OBC. 

• Thanks 1

They are a reseller and have limited supplies.    I would recommend buying what you are interested in very early in the cruise. Check everyday as the supply may not be delivered to the store the first day.  

Most of their stuff is outdated or not with the capacity that you want.  

The watches are limited and you don’t have a choice of bands.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

12 hours ago, shugey said:

Thanks to you both. We will have $550 OBC. Did they have anything for that price that you remember? Perhaps an I-Watch or a Mac Mini?

The MacBook model they had was the 13 inch Air with the M2  Apple chip.  Cost was $1099.  This is also the latest MacBook Air.  They also had the previous model with the M1 chip that cost less.

Last August we bought a smaller I Pad Mini for around 599$. They did not have any other models.  I had asked several previous cruises and nothing was available at all so be ready to purchase if they are

available.  Paid entirely with OBC.

1 hour ago, bjahil47 said:

Just got off Equinox today.  They were advertising the Apple Watch, Version 8.  That’s last years version.

Since version 9 of the Apple Watch just came out a few weeks ago that it is not surprising they had the last version. .

Edited by Charles4515

Was on Apex in April/May.   They had lots of Apple inventory and at the time it was current models of iPads, iWatches and AirPods and AirPods Pro.    I'm sure they don't have the newest released product.

On 10/7/2023 at 12:18 PM, shugey said:

Does anyone know if Celebrity still sells Apple products? We are going on a cruise in December of the Summit

During our cruise on Silhouette earlier this year, all of the Apple stuff we'd seen six months earlier on the same ship was gone. Nothing but GoPro gear.

That said, I have no idea if what a ship stocks at any given time is based on destinations, passenger demographics, product availability, etc., so posts from those who've cruised since April 2023 probably offer a better sense of things.

As an Apple nut, I did scan the offerings in September 2022 and found them fairly limited, i.e., older models, and the prices didn't strike me as a bargain. If you're considering something onboard, it's definitely worth comparing specs/prices with Apple's online store just to be sure.

Hope this helps, and hope you score the Apple bargain of a lifetime!

cjr

SILO_E_STOCK_2023.jpeg

On 10/8/2023 at 11:48 AM, Jim_Iain said:

Was on Apex in April/May.   They had lots of Apple inventory and at the time it was current models of iPads, iWatches and AirPods and AirPods Pro.    I'm sure they don't have the newest released product.

They did have the newest released MacBooks and iPads on the Beyond.  The previous models were also available.  There were 6 of each model on display which was surprising. 

16 minutes ago, keesar said:

They did have the newest released MacBooks and iPads on the Beyond.  The previous models were also available.  There were 6 of each model on display which was surprising. 

Thanks --- I should have mentioned them.  

They had a good collection on ApeX

IMG_1930.heic

Edited by Jim_Iain