Crystal Block Delivered - Oasis

Aduntu

I do remember how excited I was to receive my first block.  Sooo cool!   

Now...I may need a bigger shelf I suppose.  Though this does not include the many that we gave away when we would receive a duplicate.  😉  

20231014_124400.jpg

Edited by island lady
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, island lady said:

I do remember how excited I was to receive my first block.  Sooo cool!   

Now...I may need a bigger shelf I suppose.  Though this does not include the many that we gave away when we would receive a duplicate.  😉  

20231014_124400.jpg

With the new, colorful edition, we will be happy to collect two blocks from the same ship if one is the older style block and the other the newer style block.  That will call for a large shelf.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

With the new, colorful edition, we will be happy to collect two blocks from the same ship if one is the older style block and the other the newer style block.  That will call for a large shelf.

Getting one from Wonder end of the month.  Already have one of the originals, but indeed I will keep the new colorful one.  Looks pretty!   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EdandMary said:

I would love to find a clear Symphony or Sovereign block but neither seem to be available, even on EBAY

For the record, Sovereign is only available as a V1 clear block.  The blocks started in 2007 and Sovereign left the Royal fleet in 2008.

13 hours ago, EdandMary said:

I would love to find a clear Symphony or Sovereign block but neither seem to be available, even on EBAY

I am just off the Symphony and got a clear one rather than colour. Do you have any doubles you'd like to trade with? haha

17 hours ago, strachan01 said:

I'm due my next one on Icon.... Wonder if they will be ready haha

I booked an extra cruise for next month just so we would get one on the Icon Inaugural cruise. Did the same for the Wonder Inaugural. Wished it would have said Inaugural cruise or the date, but it’s the same block as my others.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, strachan01 said:

I am just off the Symphony and got a clear one rather than colour. Do you have any doubles you'd like to trade with? haha

I would love the block but currently do not have any extra blocks, but if you would sell it, I would be interested in buying it if I can afford your price. I would also pay or reimburse you for the shipping. I live in Washington State.

10 hours ago, TYMAN said:

My son likes to show his off...........My DW's & mine are still in their original boxes in the spare room closet. 🙂 He got the Majesty while on for his HS Graduation present. 

Blocks.jpg

Blocks2.jpg

Where did he get those bases?