Drydock Schedule

Ashland

3 hours ago, SilkySal said:

We'll be on Radiance this September/October for a Panama Canal cruise from Vancouver to LA, then LA to Tampa. Someone told me that the carpets smelled bad, so, hopefully, maybe carpets, some furniture and bedding will be replaced!

Spent month on Radiance in Sept/Oct inc Panama Canal last Fall, no issues. Besides the B3B with you this Fall also doing B3B March-April doing her West Bound Panama Canal. Some things on Older Ship are not going be replaced, rare as you know. Though if I see anything good will be sure to share!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jussabitconfused said:

Radiance is in dry dock right now until March 28. Grandeur from March 24-April 24. Spectrum March 28-April 18. Jewel April 20- May 15. Vision April 23-May 21.

Thank you so much! Very helpful 

15 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Spent month on Radiance in Sept/Oct inc Panama Canal last Fall, no issues. Besides the B3B with you this Fall also doing B3B March-April doing her West Bound Panama Canal. Some things on Older Ship are not going be replaced, rare as you know. Though if I see anything good will be sure to share!

Would love an update! We are sailing B2B on a Northbound/Southbound Alaska itinerary in early May

• 3 weeks later...

I am on the Oasis Transatlantic in October 24. I found something on the web that says the Oasis is going in for some major changes that could take up to 2 months. Thats a  long time for a ship like that to be out. I looked in the Roll calls and there are cruises on the oasis up to 9/29/2024. That only leaves about 3 weeks before the TA from Barcelona to FL, I've experienced interferences, to say it nicely, in the past and hoping there aren't major ones with this one. We booked way back before we knew this was the first cruise out of drydock. Now we are just sticking with it and waiting to see what alterations will be made.

1 hour ago, Montanagirlalways said:

I found something on the web that says the Oasis is going in for some major changes that could take up to 2 months.

I wouldn't expect anything but mechanical maintenance during the dry dock.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

Explorer has 6 weeks open in Fall ‘25. Perhaps she will finally get the rest of her Amplification. 

We've sailed a few times on Explorer as recently as a 9 nighter this past Feb/March 2024 and will be on her for an 11 nighter March 2025. She's in great condition.