Question about Diamond provided drinks

twonpcb

We are Diamond level.  If I understand this correctly, this affords me 4 drinks up to a certain $ amount each day.  I enjoy a Grey Goose martini in the evening.  I would assume the price of the martini would exceed the price afforded in the 4 drink Diamond level.  Do I just pay the difference or do I pay full price? 

Some ships (most) currently set the level at $14. But the same rule applies, anything at $14. You pay the difference plus gratuity on the difference. You will be happily surprised at the number and quality of drinks that are included in the $14 price range.  Once on board, you can easily learn the limit. It will be in documentation that is found in your stateroom, plus the bartenders will know.  

There are some wine/champagne glasses over $14, and a couple of drinks in the bamboo room that were over the limit. The rest were within the limit. 

if you go to the app and look at some of the restaurant/bar menus, you can see the current price of drinks.
enjoy

m

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mark_UK said:

Is it still the case you can use your free diamond drinks for others also? I'm traveling with family next year and plan to get the DBP, but others in our party won't. 

Yes sharing is ok since the drinks are limited. Not a unlimited pkg. 

• Thanks 1