Elite Dining Perks????

teacherman

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Elite Plus is 15% discount at all specialty restaurants. You should remind them BEFORE they bring the check. This is also true for the Spa discounts. 

I reserved a couple nights at Murano and used OBC (prior to cruise).  Maybe a stupid question, but will the 15% Elite+ be refunded in some form?  I am not holding my breath...🙄

2 hours ago, cluso said:

I reserved a couple nights at Murano and used OBC (prior to cruise).  Maybe a stupid question, but will the 15% Elite+ be refunded in some form?  I am not holding my breath...🙄

it can get tricky to have them apply the credit afterwards.... we did it while in a Ca port..which  led to a local tax and big mess.

..To make it worse, the  maitre d in Tuscan on Infinity refused to believe we had a discount...had to go back to our rm for proof. and then he spent the entire dinner calling people to verify  that we were not liars!.

Entire dinner was a shambles..we  then  cancelled ALL our other specialty bookings!

We pre book our dinners with our cred card and take that discount..then we  use the 15% disc for lunch or anything new

1 hour ago, hcat said:

it can get tricky to have them apply the credit afterwards.... we did it while in a Ca port..which  led to a local tax and big mess.

..To make it worse, the  maitre d in Tuscan on Infinity refused to believe we had a discount...had to go back to our rm for proof. and then he spent the entire dinner calling people to verify  that we were not liars!.

Entire dinner was a shambles..we  then  cancelled ALL our other specialty bookings!

We pre book our dinners with our cred card and take that discount..then we  use the 15% disc for lunch or anything new

Oh my!