Elite Dining Perks????

teacherman

Does Celebrity offer any "deals" for Elite members to dine in Tuscan or Murano?    RCCL offers Buy One Get one Free for upper levels the first and second nights?  Just looking at making a reservation and wondering.   Any info is welcome.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Elite Plus is 15% discount at all specialty restaurants. You should remind them BEFORE they bring the check. This is also true for the Spa discounts. 

I reserved a couple nights at Murano and used OBC (prior to cruise).  Maybe a stupid question, but will the 15% Elite+ be refunded in some form?  I am not holding my breath...🙄

2 hours ago, cluso said:

I reserved a couple nights at Murano and used OBC (prior to cruise).  Maybe a stupid question, but will the 15% Elite+ be refunded in some form?  I am not holding my breath...🙄

it can get tricky to have them apply the credit afterwards.... we did it while in a Ca port..which  led to a local tax and big mess.

..To make it worse, the  maitre d in Tuscan on Infinity refused to believe we had a discount...had to go back to our rm for proof. and then he spent the entire dinner calling people to verify  that we were not liars!.

Entire dinner was a shambles..we  then  cancelled ALL our other specialty bookings!

We pre book our dinners with our cred card and take that discount..then we  use the 15% disc for lunch or anything new

1 hour ago, hcat said:

it can get tricky to have them apply the credit afterwards.... we did it while in a Ca port..which  led to a local tax and big mess.

..To make it worse, the  maitre d in Tuscan on Infinity refused to believe we had a discount...had to go back to our rm for proof. and then he spent the entire dinner calling people to verify  that we were not liars!.

Entire dinner was a shambles..we  then  cancelled ALL our other specialty bookings!

We pre book our dinners with our cred card and take that discount..then we  use the 15% disc for lunch or anything new

Oh my!