Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

9 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Lady comes up to the bar. Nepa asks how she’s doing. She says not too good there’s a gas leak in our room. 

I say you should watch what you eat at night.

HaHaHa good one but my first thought was the husband was the cause🤷

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

That started a really heated discussion. One lady said guest services told her it was fine. 

In all of my cruises I’ve never really noticed it to the extent I have on this one. Seems like on other ships I’ve seen them doing it in the aft pool area. I don’t know if it’s because the first couple days were cold or what but nobody is really playing games outside. It’s all in the buffet. I’d say I easily saw a dozen card/dice/domino games when I was looking for a table at lunch. Most taking up large tables.

I think a good compromise would be pack it up for three hours at lunch time and three hours at dinner time.

I think there should be table signs that state tables are open for lunch from 11-2 and 5-8 only for meal consumption and that games are welcome at hours after that.  Games during those hours can be played at designated areas.

There are signs at Serenity indicating 21 and over area and I don't see children hanging out there.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

I’m trying the 12-hr French toast for a third time. The first two times it has been undercooked. They have one this shape on NCL. Cinnamon French toast. We’ve already talked about cinnamon. Anyway. It’s smaller than this one. Probably easier to cook the inside.

IMG_4436.thumb.jpeg.eb9977bd13f0704f17dd1f68e68b7420.jpeg

in the event it is bad I ordered enough other stuff to be good.

IMG_4435.thumb.jpeg.e397b3a065616847ed78be99d63e01ff.jpeg

Looks good!

IMG_4437.thumb.jpeg.835fa0e3ddeab45429eb24754f9041c7.jpeg

• Like 13

51 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I think there should be table signs that state tables are open for lunch from 11-2 and 5-8 only for meal consumption and that games are welcome at hours after that.  Games during those hours can be played at designated areas.

There are signs at Serenity indicating 21 and over area and I don't see children hanging out there.

Same thing happened to us on RC to NE/Canada. Only it was mah jongg. So much mah jongg

• Like 3