Share holder benefit

crompton21

3 hours ago, kruzseeka said:

Well, well, well!!! 

Following our discussion, yesterday I booked an October cruise (actually it was a swap from another one) and thought I'd give the Stockperks thing a whirl. I already had the App so just had to give the booking ref, date of sailing, name and email and got an acknowledgement immediately saying 'Congratulations...... your request has been successfully submitted' timed at 13.21.   At 14.59 I got a further communication saying £150 had been applied to my reservation.  At 15.03 I got the updated Booking Confirmation from P&O!   

Impressed!  No need to send in a new redacted share holding statement, and couldn't have been much quicker.  Won't work for cruises in 2025 but I was pleased to be able to tick it off along with car parking (booked within a couple of hours of the cruise booking although they suggested waiting 72 hours)  So associated booking admin now done! 

Clearly the 90 day requirement of the past doesn't apply so it seems you could do your Arcadia cruise if you wish.  

Big improvement on before.  

I applied to Stockperks for a cruise in September and was told to reapply in June. Having read this am going to try again! Thank you!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sheila127 said:

I applied to Stockperks for a cruise in September and was told to reapply in June. Having read this am going to try again! Thank you!

I had the same message for my request but that was before the July end date was extended to Dec. 

2 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

I had the same message for my request but that was before the July end date was extended to Dec. 

Just reapplied and has been accepted and processed! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, davecttr said:

I will try it now

That went well. I submitted my redemption claim via the Stockperks App at 16:30, received a reply from them at 17:58 stating P&O had approved the application and received an amended invoice from P&O at 18:17. This was for an Arcadia cruise at the end of July, much more than 90 days from departure and the final payment is not due until early May.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

That went well. I submitted my redemption claim via the Stockperks App at 16:30, received a reply from them at 17:58 stating P&O had approved the application and received an amended invoice from P&O at 18:17. This was for an Arcadia cruise at the end of July, much more than 90 days from departure and the final payment is not due until early May.

I have now done mine for October and had it confirmed, inside a couple of hours. like this new system, a website that works.

• Like 3

I love this Stockperks.  So easy and so quick.  I done mine last night for 2 cruises at end of the year.  It must be a fully automated thing as I did mine at 10pm ish and had the P&O booking confirmation resent back to me within 5 minutes of applying on the Stockperks app!!  There is no way P&O reply that quick to anything!

• Like 1

It's not working that quickly for me.

I applied yesterday (5th march) for a cruise this coming October.

Stoclperks have confirmed that they have successfully submitted it to P&O and I should hear 

back in 5 days but heard nothing yet.

Submitted my Carnival holdings statement to Stockperks on Monday, together with details of my Princess cruise in September. Had an acknowledgement very quickly, stating it would reply in two days, so hopefully today

1 hour ago, Malcolm142 said:

Stoclperks have confirmed that they have successfully submitted it to P&O and I should hear 

Me too!

Stockperks is not working well for me.  Applied a week past Tuesday,  Validation confirmed  on Friday but Princess acceptance still not confirmed for cruise in May. 

2 hours ago, Malcolm142 said:

Exactly the same here!

On 3/6/2024 at 2:09 PM, Reanna said:

Stockperks is not working well for me.  Applied a week past Tuesday,  Validation confirmed  on Friday but Princess acceptance still not confirmed for cruise in May. 

Finally received confirmation of my May Princess cruise OBC 10 days after applying through Stockperks.   Shareholder for over 10 years with many applications to P&O, Princess and Cunard I have never waited so long for confirmation.

Posted (edited)

Just heard from Stockperks that OBC has been applied to our July booking.  Took three days, so not too bad.  Going to apply for our October cruise now!

Edited by Astrajet

4 minutes ago, bobstheboy said:

Still waiting for confirmation. Some are getting very quick notification, others, mine submitted Monday, not so quick. They acknowledged my holding on Wednesday. Got to be patient !

The email system worked the same way for whatever reason, sometimes within hours other times days. When I applied for my Dec P&O OBC it was back in no time yet my Sept Princess cruise is still pending. As long as I get it I am happy. It would be interesting to know why there is so much difference in timescales and whether the rate determining factor is the app or the cruise line. Another shilling each way on it being the cruise line.

• Haha 1

Is Stockperks based in the USA? If so their working day starts at least 5 hours later than hours. Maybe the time at which we submit the redemption claim makes a difference.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davecttr said:

Is Stockperks based in the USA? If so their working day starts at least 5 hours later than hours. Maybe the time at which we submit the redemption claim makes a difference.

It’s in New York. Thats the one in New York State not North Tyneside. 🙂

• Haha 1

Applied 3.30pm yesterday approved and confirmed 10.30am this morning so 20hrs from application to adding OBC to September cruise .That was very quick .

53 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Applied 3.30pm yesterday approved and confirmed 10.30am this morning so 20hrs from application to adding OBC to September cruise .That was very quick .

I also applied for a second cruise yesterday (3.40pm) and received confirmation of addition of OBC this morning at 10.30am!   Over two days quicker than my previous claim last week! So variable timescales but it's easy and it works - happy days.  

• Like 1

Just checked with my TA not expecting to see the obc added but she sent me an updated invoice n request with it added so I think the new system looks pretty robust finger's crossed so thats me done for this year.

• Like 1

Applied to stockperks late Friday for a september cruise, e-mail yesterday saying it had been sent to P&O, and one today saying my OBC has been applied to the cruise.

I think I like this new system, but I have no idea how stockperks will be able to guarantee that I will still hold the shares in September, but I guess that will be P&O's problem.

2 minutes ago, Windsurfboy said:

Does this mean you must use stockperks, or can you still use old method of email as well

When I applied, by email, to P and O I was directed to Stockperks!