Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades on March 3, 2024

With apologies to @leerathje I'm starting a sailaway thread for today as I don't see one.

ms Nieuw Statendam will be at pier 26, confirmed for 3:45 pm.

@0106 did request a wave for Sailaway.  She posted: We will be waving to you from our deck 5 aft balcony at Sailaway. I will be wearing White, my friend Navy Blue.  

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

I hope this is right - @leerathje would have done it better and quicker - and with maps.

Nieuw Statendam is leaving for a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise and a 14 day combined Western Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Here are the other ships at Port Everglades

Caribbean Princess at Terminal 2, Confirmed for 3:00

Celebrity Ascent at Terminal 25, Confirmed for 3:30

Symphony Of The Seas at Terminal 18, Scheduled for 4:30

Disney Dream at Terminal 4, Scheduled for 5:00

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Thanks @Cruise Suzy for stepping in for @leerathje; I know she said yesterday she would start the threat but couldn't be here to watch with us.  Hopefully she's just too engaged where she is to join today.

Checking in.

Once or twice before she posted it on the wrong thread category - but I wouldn't know where to start looking. She's so good about getting it setup for us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Looks like next up is Eurodam on March 6 and Rotterdam on March 8.  Single BHB visits on 4 of 5 consecutive days.

Roy

That is correct, Roy. The following Saturday [16th] we have Zaandam joining both Signature Sisters for sailaway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wdw1972 said:

I'll be on Rotterdam - requested a wave yesterday, so we'll see how that works. 

Sue/WDW1972

Thanks for letting us know; where will you be and what colour will you be wearing, so maybe we can catch a screen shot of you!

Two of us will be just below the Retreat - on the deck where the LIdo pool roof is located.  Holli is taller, blondish and will have her orange boa. I'm shorter, short brown hair & wearing a dark tank top.

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a tad envious when I see the temperature in FLL right now.  We're in the midst of  winter snowstorm that dumped 11 inches on us yesterday and we're expecting another 9 before tomorrow morning.  There's at least 3 feet of drifted snow on our driveway, so it's really nice looking at palm trees and cruise ships for a little while.  Notice I haven't used any metric measurements?  LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1