Diet caffeine free coke

Good luck.  You can probably get some sort of sugar free Coke.  Diet Coke is very iffy, if that distinction matters,  depending on where in the world you are.  In my experience, getting it caffeine free is extremely difficult, even when requested in advance.

Similar situation.

Last year We asked for Pepsi Max. It’s available in most parts of the world because I have bought it. We received Pepsi regular. Only other similar drink on board was Diet Coke. We bought our own at first port and were able to buy it at most ports. Daughter really prefers Pepsi Max but managed with some Diet Coke. However Diet Coke is very popular on regent and it became hard to get hold of.

Having another go this year.

Regent Uk have written Pepsi Max  (sugar free) this time. It seems Miami do the  ordering. 
I am busy researching Barcelona cash and carry to see if I can bulk buy a case. 
Anyone know how if it’s possible for the ship to receive an Amazon delivery 😁

6 hours ago, welshfamily said:

Similar situation.

Last year We asked for Pepsi Max. It’s available in most parts of the world because I have bought it. We received Pepsi regular. Only other similar drink on board was Diet Coke. We bought our own at first port and were able to buy it at most ports. Daughter really prefers Pepsi Max but managed with some Diet Coke. However Diet Coke is very popular on regent and it became hard to get hold of.

Having another go this year.

Regent Uk have written Pepsi Max  (sugar free) this time. It seems Miami do the  ordering. 
I am busy researching Barcelona cash and carry to see if I can bulk buy a case. 
Anyone know how if it’s possible for the ship to receive an Amazon delivery 😁

Regent can give you the name and address of port agent in each port and they should be able to receive a package for you. I have shipped things to guests on board before.

On 4/2/2024 at 3:57 PM, snorkle lover said:

Any suggestions as to how we would go  about getting a couple of six packs of diet caffeine free coke in our suite. We sail in a couple of weeks.

Thank you

We put it on our butler request form on Explorer and it was waiting in our fridge when we boarded in Sydney.  If not in a Penthouse, I've also emailed Regent Guest Services (GuestRelations@rssc.com) 90 days before sailing with special requests.

We put in a request for Diet Coke before each cruise.  It is not in our mini fridge when we get there, but then we remind our cabin steward/ess, and the fridge is stocked and re-stocked regularly.  We don't drink alcohol (DH will have wine and/or champagne with a special meal; it is contraindicated with some of the medications I take), but we appreciate having water and Diet Coke in our cabin and available at meals, as well as tea/coffee at breakfast and after meals, so we appreciate Regent's attention to detail in having our favorite soda available when we request it.

I did notice Caffeine-Free Diet Coke regularly poolside during this last cruise, so it was available (either someone pre-ordered it or it was readily available).  IME, your best bet is to make the request ahead of time via e-mail.  They do seem to honor these requests.

We were on the Grandeur on a Miami to Miami cruise and were in a Penthouse suite.  Caffeine-Free Diet Coke was on the order form that we used before boarding and it was waiting for us in the fridge. It was also available poolside so I don't think you should have a problem. Enjoy your cruise. 

We just got on the Grandeur today. There was diet caffeine free Coke in our suite. We did not order it pre-cruise but have ordered it in the past. 

Dave

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaveFr said:

We just got on the Grandeur today. There was diet caffeine free Coke in our suite. We did not order it pre-cruise but have ordered it in the past. 

Dave

We're the previous and current cruises in a butler level suite?

2 minutes ago, SusieQft said:

We're the previous and current cruises in a butler level suite?

Both butler levels suites and non-butler level suites. The current cruise is in a Concierge suite. We also get a bottle of Grand Mariner each cruise without requesting it regardless of suite category.

Dave

Posted (edited)

Sounds great.  I sure would like to figure out how to make this happen for us.  We have 130 nights with Regent and it is still a major struggle to get our beverages of choice.

Edited by SusieQft
  • Like 1

It really matters where your cruise is. I had no trouble getting Coke Zero on our Caribbean cruise out of Miami last April. It was in the fridge when we boarded, replaced when I drank it.

On our current cruise, on the same ship, I have 3 types of sugar free Coca Cola. One was made in Austrailia and is called Coca Cola Diet, and indicates on the can that it contains caffeine. It's in a short fat can. The other 2 are in tall slim cans. One says Coca Cola light on the front and Coke light on the back. It was made in Malaysia and distributed in Singapore. It has 0 for "energy" which I assume are calories. There are ingredients listed in both Engligh and another language, and there's no caffeine added, but it doesn't say there's no caffeine. The third can has nothing but Thai writing except "Coca Cola" on the front with a short word in Thai letters under it, and on the back it has the trademarked Coke light. I assume it came from Thailand where we started this cruise. 

They all taste the same to me. I usually have one in the afternoon, and skip the late afternoon coffee or tea that I might have had otherwise, if the Coke was caffeine free. 

On 4/7/2024 at 7:45 PM, loriva said:

We put it on our butler request form on Explorer and it was waiting in our fridge when we boarded in Sydney.  If not in a Penthouse, I've also emailed Regent Guest Services (GuestRelations@rssc.com) 90 days before sailing with special requests.

We do the same. My wife likes CFDC and we’ve requested it every time not expecting much, but it’s always been in our fridge.

There’s a particular Rum she enjoys and they went out of their way (not usually stocked in their bars) to get her a bottle.

they are pretty good about getting requests.  DW likes her Red Bull and they have delivered every time at least regular or sugar-free.  But haven't been able to get the peach or blueberry ones very often.  If we see some at port we pick them up occasionally.