Rotterdam and Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades on April 7, 2024

ms Rotterdam will be at pier 19 from 4:45 am to 5:00 pm, and she is on a 6 Night Western Caribbean and ms Nieuw Statendam will be at pier 26 from 5:30 am to 5:00 pm, and she is on a 14 Night Bermuda, Brittany & The English Channel Expedition

image.jpeg.610f88127fe7026bdbd510cacfafdc73.jpeg

image.jpeg.e708a7127e7bab4be1578e62a97fe4b0.jpeg

Also in port is Celebrity Reflection at pier 29 (4:15 am – 3:30 pm), Odyssey of the Seas at pier 18, (5:15 am to 6:00 pm), Caribbean Princess at pier 2 (5:45 – 5:00) and Celebrity Ascent at pier 25, (6:00 am to 3:30 pm)

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up:  Eurodam and Rotterdam on April 13, 2024

Leanne

• Thanks 2

PEV sailaways are getting sparse. After NS leaves for Europe Sunday - next Saturday [Apr 13] both Eurodam [Seattle] and Rotterdam [Northern Europe] leave for the season.- 9 days later [Apr 22] Volendam makes a cruise stop in PEV to reposition her itinerary to NE US and Canada.

Then on May 11, Zuidy finishes her Grand World Voyage and heads to Northern Europe.

Hopefully nothing will interrupt my watching of NS and Rotterdam depart, Sunday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

A lot of ships today and our departure time has changed!  We’re at the back of the queue.  I hope it will still be light when we eventually sail…

You have probably either boarded or are getting ready to board by now, but lately, I have found the departure times listed the day before are often wrong.  The departure time NS isn't confirmed yet, but you are now listed to leave at 3:00.....We'll be able to see you, @Vict0riann!

L.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Confirmed:

Rotterdam 3 pm

Carib Pr 3 pm

X Ascent 3:30 pm

X Reflection 3:45 pm

NS 3:45 pm  NOT confirmed

Reflection sitting behind NS - I don't believe she'll leave at 3:45. In fact the last few sailaways - Reflection has pushed back the leaving time to after 5 pm.

Unlikely I will be here for sailaway.  😞

We will be watching the Women's NCAA championship game that starts around 2 pm. As soon as the game is over, I will see if either of the HAL ships are still in port. 

Captain Draper just gave us the safety message, he didn’t mention what time we would be moving on NS.  He said he would come back with more info.  So maybe we know more than he does!

• Haha 1