Zenith questions

How do the complimentary drinks and wi-fi work with Zeniths?  Wi-fi is automatically added to your onboard account and shows upon boarding?  And I assume for drinks you just have to show your card?

It works just the same as when you purchase a WiFi plan or used complimentary Elite Plus minutes and as for drinks it’s just like when you got complimentary Al Bacio coffees and just had to show your card.

• Like 1

Be sure to check your Seapass card to make sure it's correct! Several had the beverage package incorrect. It was easy enough to fix. I went to Guest Relations or the Retreat/MC to get a new card.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

I generally check my Xpress pass a week before the sailing.  If it doesn't have PALL I call and get them to add the complimentary packages.

The Xpress pass may contain PALL, but the Seapass says CALL. It was twice caught by a servers  in the buffet who brought me a slip for drinks.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Orator said:

The Xpress pass may contain PALL, but the Seapass says CALL. It was twice caught by a servers  in the buffet who brought me a slip for drinks.

Same thing happened on my last cruise.  

• Thanks 1

Everything said so far is what we have experienced. Since Jan we have received an email stating from X that we have purchased premium Bev package and wifi and charge was 0. 

• Thanks 1

Just after becoming Zenith and before our next cruise we received a call from the Zenith desk (could be the Retreat desk) and they automatically updated our records with the Stream WiFi and Premium Beverage package.

7 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

Same thing happened on my last cruise.  

Ouch, goofysmom99.  Thanks for the reminder to double check your Xpress pass the week prior to embarkation.

If you are Zentih you should be able to have the Retreat Personnel correct it as part of the benefits is access to the Retreat Lounge and print a new card.   I would think that most servers know that Zentih gets the Premium drink pack.

Don’t waste a lot of time in the long lines at GR on embarkation day. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅