TxTeach79's Pearl European Adventure LIVE - 6/24

Vegas just set the over/under at 2...

The times per day that Paul 2 fists 2 different types of drinks vs the number of naps the B requires...

Get your bets in peeps. My money is on over

• Like 1
  • Haha 17

Yay!!!! I am so looking forward to following your adventures, which will just about take me through until we leave June 30 for our July 3 Escape Mediterranean cruise out of Trieste. Thanks for sharing your vacation!!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Same here. I know from my parents' pics from a more recent sailing that the ship was completely remodeled inside and looks much nicer than it did back then. I loved it, though.

I have no complaints about my cruise but oh, those wood-panelled cabins! I was happy to see in April that Jade has also been remodeled. I look forward to seeing Paul's pictures of the changes.

Edited by SenatorsFan
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

i'm a little slow but it's only page 2!

you know i'm with you and i thank you for taking me!!

hugs from the other side of the big airport

I'm with ya! Excited to follow and only on page 2!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roscoe13 said:

Vegas just set the over/under at 2...

The times per day that Paul 2 fists 2 different types of drinks vs the number of naps the B requires...

Get your bets in peeps. My money is on over

This is the post of the thread so far and possibly total. The ACCURACY. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 14

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, fla33023 said:

Can you still edit the heading? It says 6/24.

Yeah, I'm sorry that's confusing. I meant just June 2024 because I like to look back at these sometimes to relive my trip or look something up, but I can totally see how that's confusing... Mods, feel free to change that to 6/14/24, I missed my window

Edited by TxTeach79
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, expattraveler said:

Following along as usual.

Great itinerary, but you will be looking forward to that day 9 sea day for some R&R. Enjoy and best of luck with the air tags!

I've been thinking about how great that sea day is gonna be for MONTHS now. The good thing about the itinerary is that we have a few ports where we leave early (3pm) and a couple with an 11a or 1p arrival, so I think I'll be able to enjoy the ship and relax more than I feared when I saw the whole 9 ports/10 days thing.... this is DEFINITELY a @HelloItsMeB kind of itinerary, mine is the 15 day Carnival Glory transatlantic I have booked next summer with 11 sea days....

Edited by TxTeach79
  • Like 16
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I've been thinking about how great that sea day is gonna be for MONTHS now. The good thing about the itinerary is that we have a few ports where we leave early (3pm) and a couple with an 11a or 1p arrival, so I think I'll be able to enjoy the ship and relax more than I feared when I saw the whole 9 ports/10 days thing.... this is DEFINITELY a @HelloItsMeB kind of itinerary, mine is the 15 day Carnival Glory transatlantic I have booked next summer with 11 sea days....

LFG! #YOLO ‼️‼️🤘🏻

• Like 7
  • Haha 13

7 minutes ago, blarko said:

Whew 9 port days…..I’m exhausted just thinking about that.  I will, however, be following along.

You aren’t kidding. Carnival Pride was 9 ports in 12 days last summer, and it was an incredible trip but definitely needed a vacation from my vacation when I got home! 

• Like 12

Just now, Mommapadraig said:

I’m here! I was very excited to ask you guys to try the table side Guac and then I realized wrong ship. Have a wonderful sail!

Alas, no Los Lobos here!! 

Thanks for the segue though - we're using our dining credit at Le Bistro; I want @HelloItsMeB to experience the original specialty restaurant, ya gotta do it. Not sure what we'll add along the way.

Specialty wise, we'll get sushi at some point, we've discussed that. Teppanyaki, Moderno, and surprisingly La Cucina (after my great experience on Sun last time) are possibilities. TBD, not sure where all these port days will take us!

• Like 11

Now that @MeganGC1983 and @Hogladyrider have mentioned your luggage, I will add how sad I feel for that poor little piece of luggage, seems no one cares about it, maybe @HelloItsMeB will care now that she is with you. Someone needs to care! It seemed to be on its own throughout the Caribbean, who knows what will happen to it in Europe.

• Haha 9