No Wonderland on Oasis of the Seas?

Just want to validate that I'm seeing the dining venues correctly that there is no Wonderland on Oasis of the Seas?  I have some friends coming with me and it would be their first time going; it's concept is worth seeing at least once.  Am I correct in how I'm reading the dining?  TYIA

23 minutes ago, cruz_happy said:

Just want to validate that I'm seeing the dining venues correctly that there is no Wonderland on Oasis of the Seas?  I have some friends coming with me and it would be their first time going; it's concept is worth seeing at least once.  Am I correct in how I'm reading the dining?  TYIA

You are correct, no Wonderland on Oasis.

I think they wanted to add it originally during her refurbishment before the pandemic but didn't add that venue at the end for some reason.

1 hour ago, LXA350 said:

I think they wanted to add it originally during her refurbishment before the pandemic but didn't add that venue at the end for some reason.

Because it's a fun concept but terrible venue...lol

Next to Mason Jar, Wonderland is RCI’s worst speciality restaurant. I realize food is subjective so i wouldn’t argue with someone who likes these restaurants, but the people I cruise with the most all have the same opinion as I do concerning these restaurants. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Next to Mason Jar, Wonderland is RCI’s worst speciality restaurant. I realize food is subjective so i wouldn’t argue with someone who likes these restaurants, but the people I cruise with the most all have the same opinion as I do concerning these restaurants. 

I tend to agree.  It is a novelty restaurant whose food presentation is very unique and pretty good IMO.  But for me, it's a one trick pony - you do it once and it's entertaining, but then that's enough.  Similarly on Celebrity with Qsine / La Petite Chef.  But they vary the menu mid-week there so the presentation isn't the same.  But after one or two visits the novelty wears off.  That's also how I see Wonderland.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Totally agree.

Once and done for both of these restaurant venues for us.

However we normally visit Mason Jar for a while the odd evening to sit in the rocking chairs and listen to the music.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Agree 100% about the subjective part. Never tried Wonderland but I love Mason Jar brunch (haven’t had dinner) and it is a favorite amongst the frequent cruisers with whom I interact.

We tried Wonderland on Wonder and really enjoyed it.  The theming / decorations were imaginative, the appetizers were hit and miss - but most a hit (our waiter brought us many to try that fit out dietary restrictions and likes - not sure if that is the norm) but the rest was excellent, the Mad Hatter was in character and fun, and our waiter was fantastic.  

Would we go again?  Not sure tbh, but we were happy we booked it and thought it was great.  

Edited by LuCruise
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LuCruise said:

We tried Wonderland on Wonder and really enjoyed it.  The theming / decorations were imaginative, the appetizers were hit and miss - but most a hit (our waiter brought us many to try that fit out dietary restrictions and likes - not sure if that is the norm) but the rest was excellent, the Mad Hatter was in character and fun, and our waiter was fantastic.  

Would we go again?  Not sure tbh, but we were happy we booked it and thought it was great.  

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it.  I remember you asking questions about it prior to your cruise

• Like 1

Food, no matter the venue, is very subjective.

We loved Wonderland on the Odyssey.  Presentation, venue and swrvice were perfect.  

Completely different experience on the Harmony.  Food was excellent but no presentation, service was non existent and the venue was lacking any ambiance.

Will be trying on the Quantum next.