Celebrity Eclipse dining question

LUV THE SEA

Did I make a mistake? I am sailing in the Eclipse in July and I need advice We will be on a cruise with My daughter and I booked Murano for dinner on her Birthday on the first full

sea day (her actual birthday) I think that it is a chic night…. I can’t find the menu for that chic night in the main dining room —-is the menu upscale for that night …I am  spending neatly $300 for 4 adults should I wait for another night-please any advice or menus would be of great help

48 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Not quite true.  There are 14 menus.  They can be served in any order.  So on your cruise you might find #6, #2, #1, #3, and so forth….  

They generally serve the menu with the lobster tail on a chic night.  

The rotation is set before the cruise begins.  No assurance that the lobster has been scheduled to occur on a chic night - seems to be a bit hit and miss ... not that the lobster is really that good these days on X.  Would swear some of them have been Langostinos.

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

Not quite true.  There are 14 menus.  They can be served in any order.  So on your cruise you might find #6, #2, #1, #3, and so forth….  

They generally serve the menu with the lobster tail on a chic night.  

Lobster is on second chic night

@LUV THE SEA

I hope that there is a lunch offered in Murano on one of the sea days on our Eclipse cruise! The price is less than dinner but the experience is similar- at least it was when we enjoyed it on the Eclipse pre-covid. Granted the menu is not as extensive, but in some ways it's more intimate than at dinner time. We were even serenaded by a string duo!

If you can book lunch that may take the MDR lobster out of the worry as to when it will be served. Also if you change Murano to one of your Bermuda port days, it is unlikely to be lobster night in the MDR.

7 hours ago, LUV THE SEA said:

Did I make a mistake? I am sailing in the Eclipse in July and I need advice We will be on a cruise with My daughter and I booked Murano for dinner on her Birthday on the first full

sea day (her actual birthday) I think that it is a chic night…. I can’t find the menu for that chic night in the main dining room —-is the menu upscale for that night …I am  spending neatly $300 for 4 adults should I wait for another night-please any advice or menus would be of great help

Enjoy her birthday in Murano!

We don't schedule around chic nights...just enjoy a fabulous dinner!

It might even  be less crowded on a chic night.

28 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

We had an odd schedule last week on Solstice.  Second chic night was actually the night before disembarkation—I’ve never seen that before.  Lobster was the night before but that was NOT a chic night.

That is odd/strange as folks pack up luggage prior to dinner on the last evening.  Did you have a lot of folks come to dinner in shorts?  🤣