Question for Celebrity President

Hawkstar33

23 minutes ago, Hawkstar33 said:

Hello...I was wondering why there is no shuttle, from ship to port entrance, provided at each port?  Many of us cannot do the long walks from the farther docking spaces, especially Nassau....Way too far, so we lose out...    Thank you

You should ask on Celebrity FB page or X to get an answer from Celebrity 

Also in Nassau they did have a golf cart shuttling people out to the end of the dock in December 

I wish Celebrity would just by pass Nassau 

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Hawkstar33 said:

Hello...I was wondering why there is no shuttle, from ship to port entrance, provided at each port?  Many of us cannot do the long walks from the farther docking spaces, especially Nassau....Way too far, so we lose out...    Thank you

First, to the OP and others, these new questions to the CEO need to be placed here - individually:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/454-qa-with-laura-hodges-bethge-president-celebrity-cruises/

Second, there won't be an opportunity to comment on others' questions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, canderson said:

First, to the OP and others, these new questions to the CEO need to be placed here - individually:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/454-qa-with-laura-hodges-bethge-president-celebrity-cruises/

Second, there won't be an opportunity to comment on others' questions.

Ok ty    It said to ask by clicking on new topic...

Just now, zitsky said:

When they consolidate questions on THAT page do they show how many asked the question?  I haven’t read other President posts.  I’m mostly happy.

I don't think it matters how many are asked, but I can't say for sure.  But I also wonder if multiple similar questions are asked how are they compiled - do they dilute the point by being reworded in a less challenging way?

2 hours ago, Hawkstar33 said:

There was a shuttle in Nassau to the port building.

7 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

They're saying from the berth, (highlighted in green).  But as someone else said, that's a Nassau question, not an X question

image.thumb.png.4370a076c1384ec1070b2169cbcc7b22.png

Right...To someone that has medical issues, that is 25 miles uphill....Forget about walking around the Island after that...We want to keep cruising until either one of us is no longer able, so maybe I should figure out a way to start a shuttle business, paid for by both the country and the cruise lines...

FYI to all reading this thread:

The OP's question has been reposted on the special event subforum. Click here: Special Event: Q&A with Laura Hodges Bethge, President Celebrity Cruises

For any other questions for Laura Hodges Bethge, please post on the special event subforum. Also, please note the following screen shot of the special event subforum rules:

image.png.a942f232cd00c67fc09b1b9c0b27d7a7.png

And now this thread is closed.

Also please remember the following portions from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..."

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email with any questions/comments/feedback to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com.  Also, please send the email from your current Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your current Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please click the following: How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address

Hope this will be helpful for all,

Host Kat