Production Show Recommendations?

I've pretty much always enjoyed the production shows on Princess and look forward to seeing some on my upcoming fall cruise.  The APP shows we will have 4 on our 12 night Regal cruise.  I'm not sure if we will get to all 4, so does anyone have specific preferences/recommendations on the following shows:

Bravo

Sweet Soul Music (I do remember that I enjoyed seeing this one on Emerald in 2023)

Fiera

Born to Dance

Born to Dance is a "different" type of show. Not the usual Princess fare. Just FYI... (It was the only show that was new to us when we sailed Grand Princess last year.)

• Thanks 1

I’ll pass on the production shows since they repeat cruise after cruise. I will occasionally show up for a guest songs, magician or comedian 

• Thanks 1

We were on the Caribbean Princess last month. Bravo was a repeat for us but had the best vocalists we’ve ever heard. Princess premiered two new production shows on that cruise: Born to be Wild and Broadway Ballroom. It was nice to see something new and fresh. The music was very good. 

• Thanks 1

I agree on attending the productions at least a few times on any Princess cruise but after seeing them repeatedly over the years, they can get somewhat boring. We long for guest entertainers to provide some different entertainment besides that of Princess. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Trish Traveler said:

I've pretty much always enjoyed the production shows on Princess and look forward to seeing some on my upcoming fall cruise.  The APP shows we will have 4 on our 12 night Regal cruise.  I'm not sure if we will get to all 4, so does anyone have specific preferences/recommendations on the following shows:

Bravo

Sweet Soul Music (I do remember that I enjoyed seeing this one on Emerald in 2023)

Fiera

Born to Dance

I’m curious as to why you wouldn’t go to all 4?  I always go to all of them & love them all. 

Tom🤔

21 hours ago, trbarton said:

I’m curious as to why you wouldn’t go to all 4?  I always go to all of them & love them all. 

Tom🤔

Port intensive itinerary, dinner doesn't always line up, sometimes too tired, other entertainment enjoyed like Comedy, live music, MUTS, Game Shows, sometimes arrive too close to showtime and can't get a seat (my own fault), and DH doesn't enjoy that type of entertainment as much as me (although we do split up at times to enjoy our own interests).  

9 hours ago, Trish Traveler said:

Port intensive itinerary, dinner doesn't always line up, sometimes too tired, other entertainment enjoyed like Comedy, live music, MUTS, Game Shows, sometimes arrive too close to showtime and can't get a seat (my own fault), and DH doesn't enjoy that type of entertainment as much as me (although we do split up at times to enjoy our own interests).  

Thanks. Good to hear. 

Tom😀